StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Jessie's nature home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie
Jessie

Jessie's nature home Empty
PostSubject: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Jessie had just caught a rabbit, killed it, skinned it, tanned it and ate it. She had no money for food at the Inn or in the market....oh how she needed a job. She was luckily a wolf. She sat near out village on a fallen log that rested against the tree trunk. She was in her usual black and white dress. She bit her bottom lip as she contently sat there she was thinking hard about what job to get and that she wanted to explore, for now she anted to see if any life came by. Her hood of her dress was down so her flawless features where showing as was her honey blonde hair that fell around her face perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Alathorn
Alathorn

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Alathorn sighed as he looked around, taking his hike to his next town. He hadn't seen another person for quite some time now, but he was used to that. This village didn't really have too much in the way of roads from where he had been. It would have taken a week and a half to travel here by road. As it was, it had taken him nearly a week. The week of travel was definitely showing though it showed more travel as well.

He looked around, thoughtfully when he caught scent of a fire fairly close by. He walked toward it, following his nose and the senses he had partially remembered from before he got the concussion. When he finally found the source he stopped and tilted his head. "Hello miss," he said quietly, trying not to startle her. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding but I was walking toward the village and I caught the scent of you fire."
Back to top Go down
Erik Nizoan
Erik Nizoan

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Erik wasn't far. She somehow talked him into staying with her. Or her staying with him. Either way here he was. Not far from her. In fact he was sitting in the tree above where she sat. His legs dangling down over the side. He looked down at the man below with an unemotional expression. Void of life really. Man didn't seem a threat but people didn't always have to seem a threat to be a threat. His mother never looked like she was a threat to anyone...but she had been. She had been to him most of all. He looked to the young woman who he was reluctantly letting stick close to him. She stuck by him so of course he somehow followed her in order to make sure she got home safe. Then she talked him into sticking around. He didn't trust her more than a little bit.

He didn't understand why she seemed to trust him. So he saved her from a drunk...so what? It wasn't like he was some valiant knight. He was a young man dead to the world without any life left in him. Yet for some reason she never stopped being nice and sweet and happy go lucky towards him. It intrigued him even though at the moment he didn't completely care that she was. He looked to the man again. He didn't say anything yet. He would let Jessie speak first. The man wasn't a threat or he didn't sense him to be one. Then again...he didn't trust anyone who wasn't a kindred spirit. Jessie...he gave her a sliver of trust due to the past day or more that she stuck to him like glue.

She hadn't done anything to show he couldn't trust her. Yet he couldn't warm himself up to trusting her truly just yet. He let her stick around him and he stuck around her. Mostly to make sure she didn't get in trouble again. He wasn't a bad guy once you got to know him. Emo yes. Bad and heartless no. He was just void of life. Emotions had long since become numb. He looked to Jessie. He stuck to her but wasn't sure why. He could have easily taken off after she fell asleep...but he hadn't. He didn't get that but it wasn't that important. Nothing was important. Not even himself. "Hey." He said. Directing the lifeless and emotionless hey towards the male. Just to let it be known he was here too. A show of respect. Guy gave off the lost vibe. Maybe it was just his psionics on the fritz. Hell if he knew.
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Jessie loved it here in the forest, it made her feel all wild and free, probably because she was a wolf shifter, a lycan if you would like to call her that. Her wolf just loved it and she left usually in her brown white fur. She smelled Erik near her and smiled, he needed a friend that was all and she'd be that friend. She blinked hearing a voice and looked to her left her sky blue yes getting a few speckles of golden brown as he caught her off guard but she smiled, "Hello." She said and stood up, "You're fine, I have some extra meat if you want something to eat since you seem a bit lost." She said as Erik spoke in that same dead tone but she kept her happy and carefree tone. "This is Erik, my newest friend and I'm Jessie." She told him with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Alathorn
Alathorn

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 am

Alathorn smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you both," he said and glanced up at the man but didn't seemed surprised. "I'm Alathorn." Then he looked back at the girl as she offered him food. "No thanks I already ate a while ago but thank you for the offer."

He looked up at the man with a curious expression. "You're rather emotionless," he stated quite simply. "Hard to read those without emotions... But not impossible." He smiled and then chuckled to himself. "I'm sorry you must think I'm crazy. I have, what the mages called natural empathy as well as natural telepathy. It means I can sense other peoples emotions and, to an extent, their thoughts. I normally keep the thoughts out of my own mind but it's hard at times."

This wasn't exactly a lie because it was true that he couldn't help the telepathy and empathy but Alathorn, himself, had no idea that it was partially a lie. The mages hadn't told him how powerful he was when he'd woken up after he had collapsed the castle. He'd lost his memories but some of his abilities remained. Before he'd lost his memories he'd gained the abilities of empathy and telepathy. However, when he lost his memories these powers remained and became second nature to him. The mages told him he'd always had them, which was a lie, but he had no idea what this wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Erik Nizoan
Erik Nizoan

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:32 am

Erik blinked and his attention jerked to Jessie when she spoke. Her newest friend? When did they discuss friendship? He didn't recall agreeing to be her friend. Oh well what the hell. He had a feeling it wouldn't do any good to debate it. Plus he wouldn't do anything to drive her away. He was curious why she wanted to call him a friend. Yet he wasn't sure how he felt about her being his friend but he would think on it more later. What if he let her be a friend and she suddenly left? It would leave him without anyone again. He had a feeling she wouldn't but the vague fear, an emotion he remembered well, that she would vanish out of his life if he let her close. He looked at Alathorn. "We'll see." He said without any emotion. "I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone who isn't a kindred spirit." He said. Looking at Jessie. "Except her. I trust her a little bit." He said in a dead voice.

Looking at the man and just stared at him. "You won't find any emotions. They died out a long time ago with my soul. I am an empty shell." He said without any sign of irritation. "Nothing matters in this world. Not even myself." He said flatly. He shook his head. "I am a psychic. I am gifted with strong abilities in every psychic skill imaginable." He said simply. He looked down at Jessie. He shook his head and no smile crossed his lips but his lips twitched like they were trying to smile. He looked back at Alathorn.

"You planning on sticking around?" He asked. Sure that came off cold but it wasn't intentional. He was cold towards the world. It was part of how he survived all that abuse. Becoming emotionally numb and dead. Becoming an ice man towards the world. He looked down at Jessie. "I protect her." He said as if that explained everything. It did in his mind. It explained why he was in a tree above her. He looked at Alathorn. "Do you know the suffering of a thousand pains?" He asked. Maybe this man was a kindred spirit. He felt the man had underwent great suffering but wasn't sure what. He looked away in thought.

He looked back to the two people in his presence. Shaking his head. Looking to Jessie. She wasn't put off by the distance in his voice. She didn't run in the opposite direction despite his somewhat cold and completely emo thoughts and was of talking. Why? It wasn't like people to stick with him. In a way it was good but at the same time it made him wary. He was so used to being forgotten and left alone again. So her wanting him to stick around was something he wasn't sure how to take, handle, or react to. Not that he did much reacting to anything. He looked to Alathorn. "Take a seat if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Course they where friends! It didn't need saying, at least not to Jessie. She tucked her hair behind her ear and took a seat on the log and looked up at both of the males. "You can stick around us if you are planning on sticking around, there is safety in numbers and the higher the number the higher chance we will not be harmed." She said with a smile. She heard the boys talking and staying quiet letting them talk to each-other.

(OOC: Sorry, I had writers block >.<)
Back to top Go down
Alathorn
Alathorn

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Alathorn laughed loudly when Erik said his soul "died" and shook his head. "I'm sorry but I couldn't help it," he said. "Souls don't die, they just lock themselves away. Were your soul to truly die you would have to be dead as well. You spirit may be battered and broken a multitude of times to the point you lose sight of it but the soul is untouchable by any hand, physical or not. You can live without a spirit but you would remain just an empty husk, incapable of thought emotions or even movement on your own. Your emotions also don't die they just seal themselves up in order to be unreachable."

He smiled and nodded, sitting down. "I don't intend to stay long, I have to get to town sometime soon in order to make some money," he explained. "That being said, I will stick around for a while. As you said there is safety to be had in numbers." He smiled and looked at the two.

"So what brings you two out here," he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie's nature home   Jessie's nature home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessie's nature home
Page 1 of 1