StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Home sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kambria
Kambria

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Kimbria beamed and pushed down the hood of her dress, "Thank you." She said as she opened the door and smiled happily and looked at him, "Rabbit stew sound good?" She asked with a smile as she got out the pot and filled it with water and put it over the heat and got out a carrots and washed then as he cut them up and looked over at him as she put them in the water and got some potatoes. If he didn't ant rabbit stew she would still make it and bring it to the court house with her and eat it for the days she worked and didn't have time to make lunch and make something else for them.
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Fyro

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Fyro saw her beaming and rather liked how it made her face glow. "You are quite welcome Kambria." he said with a smile. He could tell she was happy and so was he. "Rabbit stew sounds delicious." He said with a smile. Watching her cut up the carrots. The stew was going to be delicious. She was sure of it. He takes the potatoes and smiles at her. "I'll cut them up." He said. Taking the knife and begins peeling the potatoes. Sitting at the table and once they were all peeled and washed he began dicing them up. He then washes them a second time and hands the bowl of potatoe pieces to her. "There you go." He said with a smile. Glad he could have helped in some way. "What have you been up to these past few weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Kambria
Kambria

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:30 am

She smiled at him as he said that sounded good and watched him cut up the potatoes and smiled, "Thanks." She said as she stirred the stew and put in some spices and looked at him when he answer her question and thought for a moment, "Well I was looking for a job and I found one, I am the judge," She said with a smile and got out two bowels, "What about you, do you have a place to stay? If you your welcome to stay here, I wouldn't mind." She told him honestly and smiled.

(OOC: I am so sorry it took me so long, I have been swamped at work and I'd come home and pass out. SORRY! Sad )
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Fyro

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Fyro watched her with the stew. Loooking at her and listened. "Thats awesome to hear!" He said. "I'm sure you will be a great judge." He said. He leaned back against the wall. Looking at her thoughtfully. "Not really. I sleep outside in nature in my unicorn form. Or in a cave on the coastline." He said. Blinking as she continued. "Really? I would really appreciate that." He said. Walking to her and hugged her. Sniffing the stew. "It smells delicious." He said. Letting her go and leaned against the wall again. "I'll stay here then." He said with a warm smile. "Is it busy at the courthouse?"

(OOC: It is alright. I completely understand ^_^ Just glad to see you again)
Back to top Go down
Kambria
Kambria

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:04 am

She stirred the stew and smiled hearing him say she would be a great judge, she hoped so...she really did. "Yeah I hope so." She said what she was thinking and looked back at him as he hugged her and she smiled. "Your welcome, your always welcome here. I couldn't live with myself if I knew you hadn't a place to stay." She told him as she sprinkled on rosemary in it and stirred it. After making sure she put everything into the pot she got out two bowls and filled the with fresh rabbit stew ans brought them both to the table and then got the spoons. Before she sat down she got two glasses of red wine and set them next to the bowls, to the right and sat down. "Okay, tell me what you think." She said taking a sip of her wine first. She smiled to him and took a spoonful of the stew blowing on it a few times and put it into her mouth chewing the potatoes and meat she got. She then swallowed and licked her lips before eating another spoonful.
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Fyro

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 am

Fyro looked at her and blinked. She was offering to let him stay at her house? That was offly kind of her. It was a sentiment that he really appreciated. "I'll take you up on that kind off Kambria. I really appreciate it." He said with a smile. He watched as she continued cooking. It smelled very delicious and his stomach growled in anticipation. He took the spoon and scooped up a spoonful when she placed the bowl in front of him. He blew on it and then took a bite. His eyes lit up. "WOW! THIS IS AMAZING!" he exclaimed. It was the best stew he had ever tasted. He took another spoonful and then another. Then slowed down and just ate normally. His stomach enjoying every bite as he ate it. "So what does the job as a judge require? Do you have any positions open?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home
Page 1 of 1