StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Beyond Self Recognitionss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True Defiance
True Defiance

Beyond Self Recognitionss Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 pm

“Light to contrast the Dark; the forest is a wonder, the world is a wonder. Not all things in the world have been discovered. You just have to look to see them…” – Unknown

Darkness to light and light to darkness, the world has opened a new chapter for us to see. Such a chapter begins at dusk’s twilight. Every day at the dusk’s end into twilight the night itself begins to wake, such glow of the death to the day makes all rest differently. A different reaction to the many versions of light as the sun lays to rest in peace, each light a beautiful reminder of creation. For every light a new shadow is cast and would appear to start the signal of the birthing night. As the night wakes in its youth the animals begin to sing a lullaby to the sun, the melodious tunes were a song that could relax the soul. The animals of the night soon began to creep out after singing their song, their new purpose was arising. To serve their purpose it was like a limelight fire, slowly igniting the night’s events into motion like a gear. It was a fire that only burned brightly in their eyes; this light made them forestial spirits out for some kind of hunt. The very hunt was soon disturbed by the eerie howling wail of the mountain-hide wolf.

The cry was like a dark calling, it was as if it was summoning the night itself into full perspective even if the death of day was fully over by then. Even as the cry of summoning bounced off the trees within the forest and its plant life, the wood began to fog as the droll went on. The gray mist formed first over the tree canopy to slowly weave into a blanket of cold mist. The mist blanketed the air into a thickness that made visualization hardly “visible”, the air was slowly bleaching out the world to give off an eerie glow. High in the sky the prominent Hunter’s Moon slipped through the sky softly watching the children of the night, the glow from his face was an orange and the fog held this making the mist a salmon color itself. Every tint of the salmon color soon began to look like it was being cooked into a dark brown then suddenly bleached out into a soft pale pink to white. It was as if it was really a fish that was being cooked over an open fire, a fire that had bleached the fish’s scales white.

Glowing in the fog was the slow falling snow, pale and reflecting the moon’s gliding in its crystalline mass. Each of the flakes was made to be the size of a push-nail cap with the temperature of ice water. The ground was eagerly eating away at the delightful cool to the touch flakes like it had been a bunch of sugar. This cold didn’t bother much of the animals, but it did however tease the crick to turn the water into an icy slush. Such slush flowed like a snake along the ground that turned the stone into frost. The path laden by the stone of frost curved through the trees as a natural passageway that soon scraped into a curvature of intertwined trees. This curve was the mouth of a cave; the trees formed the cave and its entirety to make a strange wonder that was not choked by the fog. Every tree within the cave weaved, bent, swirled, twisted, and as well bowed to the forest surrounding it; in it the form was like a fortress that was as tall as a seven foot eight male on a tall stool.

The very air however in the cave was a wonder itself, making all that stumbled in upon the tree bark cave feel warm and safe inside. It was like a kind of refuge only found by a mother’s arms when injured or scared, it gave a warm feeling to all who sought this very refuge from the bitter cold outside of it. Every patch of bark, barren trunk, stone, and the patches of floor covering of moss felt warm as well but yet only one thing was as cold as ice. This very icy tangible sense was the crick that flowed through the natural cave emitting a small gurgle that echoed off the tree bark and back into whoever was listening. It was soft and soothing. The relaxing feel the stream gave off was enjoyable and a good sense that made anything calm and wish to take a rest in the refuge of the tree cave. The stream was only a foot wide in most places but at max it was only two feet wide. It was a deep wonder, the light inside was a pale blue / There was no other way inside but the way you came.

The entry did have a dirt bank that was able to be walked over to get inside, making it easier to come and see the magnificent structure hidden but the branches of the evergreens and pines. What could have made this wonder? Only nature itself would know exactly how it had been done.

------------------------

Through the woods of so sacred a figure ran through the fog, it was a well time for a hunt. The night was grand but yet it was lonely, lonely to a woman who had run from home. Against the rules she wished to break, no longer wishing to be that of a tie to her family's heir. She longed for distance, distance to pull her closer to what she was. It was still early on but what was this feeling of dread? Had she not wanted this chance for years? A chance to be a woman without a man over her shoulders? With a doubt it was a yes but there was so much more to this trace amount of longing. It was a peace of mind so to speak as she walked through the wood, her dress flowing behind her as she looked about. Her amber eyes shown worry, and well she was far from home. There was no turning back for her to that dull farm of being locked in a room, not let out till night. She knew what would happen if she was in the sun and it scared her dearly.

The female was hungry but there was no Humans to be found, with a downtrodden sigh she pressed onward till she found a cave of pitch black. With its entirity she looked about and ducked inside. It was not full of holes and the moon didn't show, nothing could be inside here. The female smiled and twirled in a circle, "Thyne night is of praise! Thy cave so dear, it protects me!" she cheered more silently through this dear night, the maiden soon looked to the water and sat down by it. Running water so gentle to thy touch, it was so hard to say that she was unnatural. Her curiosity was so... so strange in its entirety. With a happy sob she let the water flow around her hand. It was a gentle touch with a grace she loved.

She rarely had seen streams and this was no different but the water was lightly warm in the palm of her hand.Cupping her hands she leaned over and began to wash her face with the water, "It is so cool... like it was not a stream but in a pensive... how can it be... is it this place that give it wonder?" she said curiously before she stood dusting of and found a bed of soft moss and sat down. It was so different that she was to see this place and with such a thought she leaned back on the wall, closing her eyes not to sleep but to think. Think of how this new life would be durring this young, young night.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Felix was walking through the forest. His nose twitching a tiny bit. Such new scents. He had never been in a forest before. There weren't too many forests if any in Italy. He had left there because it was filled with a painful memory. The memory of why he had blocked how to talk. Silence was golden. Silence was how he had survived. Yet it reminded him of what his mother went through. What happened to her after what she went through. The memory of the house burning to the ground was not something he could easily shake. He had tried many times but when the solitude became an ever growing spacial plain then it came back full force.

He walked faster as it was beginning to rain. The clouds rolling in out of nowhere. He was beginning to smell that the scents were blurring together with the wetness of the rain. He was hoping to find some shelter from the rain soon. He ran now as it was beginning to come down harder. This was just his luck. He spotted a cave and ran towards it. Flitting as he dodged the trees that came into his path. Slowing just inside the cave. Shaking the water from his form and hair. He looked around and caught another new scent. It was a vampires scent. He hadn't smelled another vampire in a long time. Even though he was a half blood.

He spotted the woman and walked a bit more inside. She may not have noticed him yet. Even if she had he was studying her. He wondered if she too had a reason she was in here. It hadn't been raining before. He knew everyone had their story to tell. He reached into his never running out of magic dust pouch. Throwing some into the air and spelling out hello.

~Hello.~
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 am

Yes the dark forest was a nice shelter, it was a haven but it was a mystical thing. With all that was there, it was surprising no plant in here glowed due to the darkness. The floor was dirt with round stone littered everywhere but moss grew inside. It was strange but it was after all in a strange forest, which would in turn have such strange inhabitants or visitors. Which in this case the cave had a young Vampress inside, resting from her run from home. She was with her back to the wall, her knees pulled up close to rest to her chest. Only a hand rested on her chest, finger splayed out over her pendant as she silently listened to the downpour outside.

Soon she sat up and turned her head blinking a little as she looked about, it hadn't been a dream and she smiled. She was almost out of the life of begin stuck inside, locked away till night befell the land. Fingering the glass bead she sighed and looked to the ground, playing with a bit of the moss. Footsteps from outside were masked by the rain but the smell she got made her look up. A vampire was there. She hadn't seen any of her kind since she left, Elliene was trying to run from her family. This scent was new, maybe this was no threat. The female looked up and saw a male, she never turned her head to face the male but yet stayed facing like she was resting. Watching from the corner of her eyes.

When he didn't move she moved her head and faced him before sitting up and wrapping her arms around her knees she watched him. Her eyes watching his hand as he reached in a pouch. Elliene stood up and almost was to worry till he threw something. Dust fluttered through the air and soon formed a strange shape, a word. It swirled around in the air forming "hello" and she came closer. With a a timid hand she closed her eyes and swiped her hand through the dust, looking at him she smiled. It was so different, "He-Hello good sir..." The young female looked up at him and waited, for a reaction. In a way - she was too shy to try to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 am

Felix watched her stand up. He saw the almost worry flicker across his face. Moving his hands in a way to show he meant her no harm. When she seemed to relax so did he. As she got closer, and his eyes adapted to the darkness, he saw a beautiful young woman. Perhaps around his age. Maybe a little bit older. He watched her come closer and gave her a shy smile. It was still filled with warmth and kindness. He hoped they could be friends. If she really was a full blood he wanted to protect her. More than he wanted to protect any other woman. He had sworn to protect women. Especially women vampires. So no woman faced the fate his mother had befallen. A painful memory that was.

He watched her and smiled still. He waved to show he really was just saying hello. He looked at her kindly. Hopefully, as he was hoping she was someone who could relate to him. Maybe be his friend. ~My name is Felix. What is yours?~ The dust said for him. Swirling around and formed the words from the floating dust one at a time. He could keep the dust levitating for a short period of time before he had to throw new dust into the air. Luckily his dust never ran out. He was shy too but felt the urgent need to interact with someone who was like him. Even if she was a full blood. She was still vampire like him. Least...she smelled like one.

~Are you...a full blood? I'm a dhamphire.~ He made the dust spell out once she had read the first set of comments. He looked away shyly as he spoke again with the magic dust. If he was using a voice he doubted he would have been able to get such statements out easily. He might have stammered or cut off every so often. He was shy. He was nervous and wary of her yet trying to be kind and friendly despite personal feelings. He paused then said another statement. ~If you are...I'd like to protect you.~ If she asked why he would tell her a shortened not very descriptive reason. He hoped she wouldn't ask why though. All the words he said with the dust had slowly formed due to shy hesitation.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 am

In all the years she had been what she was, this was a marvel to her as well as a treat. Ellie was surprised to see a male before her, rarely had the girl seen anyone other than her own household. The very being before her was strange yes but she was glad to meet a different person, he smelled ae Vampire but she wasn't too sure if that. Kindness flowed around him, she could see it in his face and eyes, and it was a new comfort for her. Many things this night was and it made her happy; seeing magic, a new face, and maybe a first friend? It was all to be told in time and she would be glad to know what time would soon say for her.

His wave made the girl smile softly at him before watching with such a wondrous curiosity as the dust began to dace about. Lifting and curling into visible words, every grain was in place making out easy to read figures in the air and as well as telling her who he was. With a smile she lifted her hands and began to fiddle with her black hair, "I am E-Elliene." she looked down and it was easy to tell she was acting shy. Glancing up, the female vampire saw more words, carefully being formed out and it made her tilt her head. What exactly was a "dhampire"? She was not used to the terms but she was a full blood maybe it was a term for how much you were? With a glance to him she answered in the softest tone she could do, "I-I am a full Nosferatu..."

Though the thing he said last was a shock and she looked up at him with a glance of pure on shock and confusion. Why protect her? She didn't ask but she began to walk to the stream and sat by the mini little creak, "Protect... me? I've never had many want that..." so said the girl who was not allowed outside much. It was new to her, "I do thank you sir... but yet... it's strange... I don't want to go back now that you wish to protect me...." she lifted her head and looked back at the male Vampire with a smile, "Thank you for wanting to be a guardian - even if I won't understand it."
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:04 am

Felix noted she didn't seem to understand or know what a damphire was. So he would tell her. He smiled at her. The letters forming into words. ~Damphire means half-vampire.~ He informed her. Nosferatu.... He hadn't heard a vampire called that since his mother was around. A look of pain flashed across his face for a moment. He soon was smiling at her again. She was really beautiful. Maybe she would be his friend. Most full bloods weren't that willing to be friends with a half blood. Even less with one who wouldn't talk. It wasn't that he wasn't able to...he wouldn't. He blocked it off due to the tragedy involving his mother.

She looked so shocked and confused when he told her he would protect her. He blushed more when she started speaking again. When she said it that way it made it sound like he had proposed some grand scheme of things. It was just strange not bad. He blinked a bit. Not want to go back? Why wasn't she wanting to go back just because he wished to protect her? He wasn't understanding her side of the conversation anymore than she had understood his. He saw her smiling so decided as confusing as it was it was a good thing. ~I'll protect you...from whatever you are running from. I'll protect you so you never suffer a fate like my mother.~ He said to her.

He walked closer and smiled at her. ~You have a beautiful name Elliene. We can be friends.~ The dust formed these words with graceful ease. Soon the dust trickled down to the ground lifeless. Its magic having run out now. He reached into the pouch and pulled out more magic dust. Showing it to her before blowing a tiny bit into the air. ~Magic dust~ He informed her. Smiling at her. His cheeks still faintly pink. He held out his hand for her to shake. The one not holding the dust in it. Putting the other dust back into the pouch for now. He looked at her with a warmth and compassionate gaze that she might not have received before.

He pulled out his flute and began to play it for her. He would play three songs for her. Then he would look at her for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 am

The young female was glad to atleast comunicate with this male, she had even learned a new term. Altough she was a full blood she was no snobb, Elliene was glad to be with anyof her kind. It was the nobles she was scared of. That look of pain - the very one he did briefly made her feel kidn of hurt inside as well, she wanted to ask why he looked pained but decided not to. However her look changed when he blushed, she was not expecting that. Not in the least bit. Though her confusioon was soon cleared as he spoke through his powder and she smiled, hiding the fact she was sad that his mother was gone.

She fiddled with her hair as he was told her name was beautiful,"I'd... I'd love to be friends with you." she smiled and looked at him, the dust in his hands as he then blew some out to form what it was. His light blushes made him look kind of cute. However that look made her smile deeply, a joyful glee. He was so kind to her and she was glad he was. However she zoned out for a moment to come back when music began. Looking up in shock she turned to him and listened. The first one was really relaxing and she laid on her back, lightly the water flowed over her hand. It was so beautiful and soothing.

Song two came and it was different as well as able to flood into the second song well. She closed her eyes and listened intently till he stopped. When he did she opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him, "That was... beautiful, I've never heard such marvels." she sat up and looked to him, "That must have taken a while to learn to play. You did them well - I loved them." she smiled kindly. Music was so beautiful, it was hard to find good ones.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Felix was glad she didn't comment upon the look of pain. He could pretend she hadn't seen it. Once he got to know her better...perhaps he would use his dust to tell her. To tell her a secret he had never once shared with anyone. For now...for now he would get to know the beautiful woman better. He would protect her to the best of his abilities. She was playing with her hair which drew his attention to it. He for a second wanted to run his fingers through her hair. Such an odd feeling. Then she spoke and he zoned in on what she was saying. A true smile crossed his lips at her words. ~Me too.~ He said to her after his music was played.

He watched her as she relaxed. He had never known that music could truly relax someone. He hadn't played for anyone else in a long time. He just usually played for himself. When he finished the music he put his flute away in his pouch. He blushed more as she complimented his playing. He didn't think he was that good. He nodded his head. They had taken a couple of years to learn to play those songs but he hadn't had much else to do...so he figured them out quickly. ~Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.~ He rubbed the back of his head. Then snapped his fingers. Rummaging around in his pouch until he found the perfect friendship gift.

He handed her the hand carved and hand painted wooden top. Holding it out to her until she took it. He smiled at her. ~I carved and painted it. Its called a top. Its a friendship gift to you.~ He hoped she liked it. It was something small but beautiful...and completely one of a kind. (see image below) He smiled at her. His cheeks keeping a healthy faint flush to them but returning to normal. He looked around. Then looked to her. Since he was half vampire he was still able to be fed from. He could tell she seemed hungry. ~Are you hungry? If you are you can feed from me. I already fed from a rabbit and ate some food.~ He had done that long before he started running for shelter.

Beyond Self Recognitionss Il_fullxfull.295427817
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 am

It was a blushing matter that the maiden fiddled with her dark hair, it was a simple gesture of shyness as well as a flush of red. The very matter was that she had a bar time to do said blush given that she was a Nosferatu, a young female of the breed. Beautiful as she was she never said she was fair, all of her kind held a mysterious beauty. It was just a tick that all gave themselves. Even beauty was found in the male's music, something she was not accustomed to. It was strange to come across music and she was liking the fact she was able to meet him, he was different than the only two people she ever was around. This in all was a blessing. A blessing that was longed for and finnally given.

The male may or may not have thought his playing was good but to a girl who had never been let out of her room much... it was a wonderful thing. However if somethign bad had been played, yes, she would know. She smiled and nodded to him as the male suddenly began to dig for some kind of item. With a curious gaze the girl watched andsoon she was given a top. She took it gently and played with it in her hands. As if the woman was a child she pulled her knees closer and fiddled with it, "A top?" she questioned quietly before standing up and hugged him shortly, "Thank you. I-I wish I could give you something too..."

However that thought was cut off and she bit her lip softly and turned from him. Elliene was not keen on taking from people, she hadn't tried except once when she surprised a man a while back. With a sigh she spoke to him, "I couldn't drink from you... I am hungry but... I wouldn't want to bite into a friend..." she looked away and began to walk around with her arms crossed lightly about herself.

Elliene was scared to try it again even if the first time went well.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 am

Felix looked at her. ~I'll show you how to use it.~ He said with the dust. A smile on his face. Blushing as she thanked him. She was a beautiful young woman. It was not just because she was a vampire and they had natural beauty. There was just this air of beauty that came from her personality alone. ~You already did...your friendship.~ He said. Shaking his head as he didn't need anything more. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around her in a light hug. Wanting her to feel special before he pulled back. A rosy pink from head to toe that he had actually done that.

It just wasn't like him to hug anyone yet something about her made him feel able to relax. To be a guy for once and not just a protector. He shook his head. Walking back close to her again. ~You need to feed. Otherwise you could go into a feeding frenzy and accidently hurt people. I've seen it happen before.~ He pointed out. He placed a hand on her cheek. ~You can't hurt me. It is better a friend then a stranger you don't know. A friend you will remember to not take more than you need.~ He pointed out to her. Watching her walk around.

He watched her walking around and wondered to himself if she would really make herself go hungry. Blowing some dust and made it dance around her before it came back to him. He could tell she was afraid. He was silently laughing as he wanted to make her relax again. His eyes followed her around. He said nothing further with the dust for a good few moments. He was trying to figure out how to get her to feed so she wouldn't be hungry. He just wanted to help his new found friend out. He was finding she was a fun person and he liked being in her presence. Which made him relax all the more.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 pm

It was such a strange little thing, it was beautiful too. Why the top didn't even looked painted, it looked naturally like that. She fingured it with a smile as he spoke, telling her he'd show her what it was used for, as well as she didn't need to repay him. Elliene was shocked at the hug but she smiled and watched as he pulled back, his skin tone made her giggle inwardly. He was warming up it seemed and she was glad, it was helping the young maiden. Though when he came closer she looked down.

Feeding frenzies would be the end of her, she looked up as he touched her face. Her amber eyes showing slight ashen tears. What he was telling the girl was true and she didn't want to go on a rampage and hurt people. Elliene wanted to be good, not live up to the name of death. Elliene then saw the dust and paused watching it flow around her before she walked voer to him and pushed her hair behind her, "I'll... I'll drink from you... just tell me to stop if I drink to much..." She looked to the male and waited for an answer. She was still holding the top in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 pm

To be honest...Felix was shocked he had hugged her. He had known he had been going to do it before he did it but it just wasn't something he usually did. He wasn't a huggy person. He rarely, if ever, felt the need to hug someone. Let alone a beautiful woman. He smiled at her. She was very nice. She was very sweet. She was unlike most female full bloods he had ever met. She was definitely more gentle natured. Which would be good for her in a world where people judged vampires on the actions of many versus the actions of individuals. It meant she could show the world she was one of the vampires who weren't bad people.

He knew he was going to protect. He didn't take many friends because if he did he wouldn't be able to protect them all. He would protect Elliene first and foremost. She needed him more than others. He had a feeling she had been sheltered...or something like that. He watched her look down. He wiped away the tears silently when she came closer. He hugged her again then stepped back so he could look her in the eyes. Her hair looked so soft and for a moment he had the strangest desire to touch it. Just to see if it really was as soft as it looked.

He waited until she spoke. Nodding his head and opened his hand with the dust. Blowing it out to the side. Forming words to give her a "verbal" response. ~I will. I promise.~ The dust would form for her. He stepped closer to her. Turning his head to the side as he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. The dust forming five more words before falling lifelessly to the ground. ~Don't cry Elliene...I'm here.~ That was to let her know she wasn't alone anymore. That she didn't have to worry or be sad. He laid his head where all she would need to do was bend her head a bit and she would be able to bit in. Showing her a great amount of trust by doing this.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Being sheltered was a problem for her, her own father had done it to keep her "safe". Soon she felt his hands come into contact with with her eyes as he cleared away her tears. She looked up tp him and smiled softly at him. Soon she was embraced in a hug and she stood up on her toes alittle wrapping her arms around him as well, one hand was by his face as he felt her fangs shift and begin to push tho their full length. With a sigh she closed her mouth over his neck as her teeth punctured his skin.

The girl didn't let go but she kept her eyes opened so she wouldn't start to make herself drink faster. She stared at the river and focuased on the little beat he had in his heart. He was half, it meant she could hear his heart. Elliene was scared to drink from him, her newest and so far only friend she ever really had. Elliene still cried a little but not as hard as she had been before she began her feeding.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Felix smiled down at her. She had a beautiful smile. He felt her soft arms wrap around him and his skin grew flushed. He had never had a woman aside from his mother hug him before. It was a strange and yet nice feeling. He felt one of her hands by his face. He pressed his cheek into that hand. Letting out a silent sigh of relief when he felt her fangs puncture through his skin. She needed to feed. He trusted her and knew she would never betray his trust. His lips silently murmered soothing words to her. One of his hands went up to the back of her head. Holding her there while his fingers played through her silky strands on their own accord. He was showing her even more he trusted her. He could feel her fear like it was his own.

Since she was feeding from him he could use his magic talk to speak to her. Use his mind to portray the thoughts through the blood she was drinking. Don't be afraid Elliene. It is just a hunger which needs to be sated. Even I have that hunger. A soft, gentle, beautiful (for a male) but somewhat deep and almost serene voice from his mind would echo into her thoughts. He stroked her hair. Holding her close with his other arm wrapped around her waist like they were about to be slow dancing.

Can you hear me? Can you hear the voice in which I have not used since I was five? Five by human years... He hoped she could hear it. The voice which she had not heard from his lips. He held her dearly close hoping it would cause her to relax. You can think back to me. Just focus your thoughts on what you want to say. I'll hear it through my magic talk. That which uses the magic dust to speak to you. Which through my blood allows us to communicate. He was hoping she would understand. He was sharing a secret part of his magic talk gift. Something his mother had shown him how to do.

I will wipe away your tears so that I can see you smiling. Your whole face lights up when you smile. As your friend and protector it will be my mission to keep you from losing that precious smile. He continued stroking her hair. It really was as soft as it felt. His fingers running through the silky strands.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Elliene's hand rested softly against Felix's face, feelign him there with her was a nice comfort to her. The girl continued to drink slowly as she felt his hand touch the back of her head, the gentle carress of her hair was a gentle relaxing touch. Then a voice came... a soft, gentle, beautiful/serene and well balanced deep male voice came into her mind. Telling her to not be afraid, that he too had that kind of hunger. She was shocked to hear a voice, the male with her never spoke once to her and this was his voice wasn't it? The female was able to hear him and listened, he told her ha hadn't spoke in years.

The voice and the embrace made her adjust a little more and hold him closer as she fed from him. What he said lastly made tears fall from her eyes, why was she crying now? It was joy, for what he said made her so happy. Th-thank you Felix.... thank you for wanting to be my protector, as well as my only friend. She soon stopped drinking and just let herself rest there. Pulling away she licked the bite clean and just looed up to him. Moving one arm away she wipped her tears and smiled, "Thank you for letting me feed from you..." Elliene was glad to have met him.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 am

Felix would have been glad to know his gentle caressing of her hair was a gentle relaxing touch to her. It also gave him an excuse to run his fingers through her silky strands. He didn't talk out loud but through his blood she could hear his voice. Meaning whenever she would feed she could hear him talk to her. It was really a tightly kept secret about magic talk that he was sharing with her. He could feel her fear starting to fade away. He noticed she listened and felt her shock fading away. Yes...it was shocking for her to hear his voice when not once had a sound been uttered before. Even his laughter had been silent. Any sound of his voice he had blocked off many years ago.

He felt her hold him closer and just held onto her. Like this simple embrace would protect her from all the evils in the world. He felt her relaxing and her adjust more to get more comfortable. Then he heard her voice in his mind. You are welcome Elliene. He replied back to her. He felt a couple tears touch his skin after they trailed down her cheeks. He felt they were joyful tears but was hoping they really were. He didn't want to make her sad. Yet could tell she was feeling joy because he felt her joy. He hadn't known people really could cry tears of joy until now. When she stopped drinking and licked the bite clean no more words would enter his thoughts. The link through magic talk had ended when the feeding had stopped.

He smiled and moving his hand from her hair and wiped the trails of tears from her cheeks. Reaching down into his magic dust pouch and tossed the dust into the air. The words forming now. ~You are welcome Elliene. Any time you are hungry you can feed from me. All you have to do is ask. Or at least let me know you need to feed.~ He smiled at her. Holding her close by the arm which was wrapped around her back. He let the magic dust dance in the air before it fell back into his open palm. Just for the moment so it wouldn't lose its magical properties just yet.

For a long set of moments he just held her close. He was happy that a downpour of rain had led them to encounter one another. He was truly feeling happiness for the first time in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 am

The tears that had fallen down to the man's neck had been joyful, no sorrow but only pure joy. Almost nothing in the world had been able to bring her joy, he had done it. Brought her friendship, given her something she had never had before in her sheltered life. She had been scared and worried that she would hurt him, be unable to see her friend because she messed up. Even though she never did mess up she still feared doing it, feared she wouldn't be able to stop on her own.

The young Elliene looked to Felix as he cleared her tears away and then looked to the dust as it lifted into the air from a light toss. The dust swirled around and around forming the words and soon went back to his palm. The young vampire looked to him and smiled, "I'll always ask first if I need it..." her voice trailed off to be silent. The rain outside the cave made by the trees gave the place a relaxing feel, as well as sound. Elliene did not notice his arm about her much as she leaned into him just standing there. Feeling the comfort of his presence.

In ways she wondered if she had never run away, would she still have met this male? Would she still have gained such a good friend, as well as someone who almost understood what it was like to be locked away? To be too sheltered... Maybe or maybe not but the girl was glad to be with a good man like him, his actions made her happy. Everything he did was new to her and she was glad to be with him. Even to have heard his secret voicce.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Felix looked at her and smiled. He nodded his head to show he believed her. The magic dust was the only way he would speak to the world. He didn't know sign language. Or any other non verbal means of communication. He lay his head on top of hers. Holding her close and just wanted to hold her. A strange feeling but one he was feeling nonetheless. He listened to the rain that poured down outside. Listening to the sound it made on the cave they were in. He felt her lean into him and just lightly held her closer. She was a comfort to be around. Even more of one to hold in his arms. She may have met him had she not run away but the chances were slim to none. So highly unlikely but not a guarenteed impossibility. He was glad she needed him. It felt nice to be needed once more. He wanted to dance with her to the music rain was making but didn't. He would stay silent and just enjoy the moment until she started conversation up once more.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 am

The constant noise given by the downpour was relaxing, but even more was the comfort she had. A comfort that was given to her rarely and now she had a permanent reason to be happy. She had a friend who cared about her. It was soon to become a blank mind, all Elliene was able to think of was the sounds and being happy. When the sounds began to echo through her mind she let go of him and smiled. Moving she went to the cave's mouth and crossed her arms over her chest, "The rain sounds so much better here than it does when inside a building." she just gazed out into the forest and then back to him before she turned and went to him, "It's like the rain is palying music."
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 pm

He didn't know he had given her a permanent reason to be happy but had he...it would have made him smile. He hadn't really been anyone's reason to be happy since the events dealing with his mother. He felt calm and relaxed around her. With her nearby all he could feel was the happiness of having someone to relate to. Having someone he could protect and would never say I don't need your help. Or at least he didn't think she would. Even if she did he would be okay with that. The sentiment remained though. His mind focusing back on only the here and now. He let go of her as she let go of him. Smiling back at her. Watching her as she went to the cave's mouth and her arms crossed over her chest. He nodded his head in agreement. He watched her come back over to him. He threw the dust into the air and used magic to make it "talk". Holding out his free hand to her. Like a gentleman asking a lady to dance. ~Want to dance?~ He asked. He agreed with the sentiment that it was like the rain was playing music...it did. Beautiful, peaceful, calming music that only nature knew how to truly play.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Pitter patter of the water to the leaves created a steady and relaxing orchestra. Every drop on the ground, plant, the stream, or the rocks made it more and more musical. It was beautiful and probably a rare thing to be able to hear like it was now; Elliene was proud to be here to hear it. The maiden watched as his hand lifted to her and his fingers spread lightly with some relaxation, looking up she held a hand close to herself, with a smile she took his hand into her own and stepped closer, "Will you help me? I-I have never danced with a partner before..." her tone dropped to shyness and she looked up at him. The glass bead glinted in the darkness of the cave as she waited. Honestly she had danced before with the help of her father but she had been a little young lady then. Elliene was excited to dance to the melodious sounds outside their shelter. 
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Felix looked at her as she just listened to nature's song. Nature's music. The timeless instrument that played upon their surroundings like a one man orchestra. He held her hand as she took his. Stepping closer and nodded his head. Swirling the dust around them as he formed a few words. ~I'll lead...you follow.~ He said. Taking her free hand and placed it on his shoulder. Placing his free hand upon her waist. He smiled at her. ~I'll teach you.~ He added. The dust falling lifeless to the ground. He began to slowly move them around their cave. He smiled at her. Holding her close and gently.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Soon as her hand was in his she moved closer to him and looked up at him, he moved her free hand to his shoulder and she lightly gripped it there. Her arm was lightly bent in an angle as she stayed close to him, his hand on her hip helping guide the girl in their dance. Every step she took was close to her self, not wide but small baby steps. She kept the pace with him as he took her about the enclosed space; looking up at him, to his smile made it all the better. Though why was it all the better to the girl? Had it not been well enough already?

Elliene was pleased he was open to her, not concealing things from her; making her feel like she was left in the dark and not to be cared for. Felix was a new sight, a new face, a good friend she had acquired. He was giving her a new state of being, a state that was free as well as open. The dance was helping this, but what was truly making her feel open and less caged was him. Felix was showing her things she hadn't sen or done before. Things that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Felix Nalini
Felix Nalini

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

He felt her hand gripping his shoulder and merely smiled. Moving them lightly around the enclosed space. He took small steps to keep her from having to do too much movement. Their smaller steps gave them more room to move about while they danced. He held her a bit closer by her waist. His hand still holding hers as he smiled. Even this many years later he hadn't forgotten how to dance. He lay his forehead against hers for a moment. Just resting against her forehead with his own. He found he cared for her and wanted to show her she was cared about. It was just a friendly thing to do to be open. The only time he didn't show his personality and concealed himself, was when he felt threatened.

He would never intentionally leave her in the dark. He would always keep her informed to the best of his ability. He was enjoying their dance. He felt her relaxation. This dance made her feel free. He could tell by her emotions. They were more relaxed and light natured than they had been when they first encountered one another. He was happy to most likely be the reason she was happy. That was the strongest emotion he felt...happiness. It wasn't just his own happiness. He was feeling happy himself too though. He hadn't felt happy in a long time but around her he felt light and happy. He continued moving with her until the dance would end and even then he continued.

The dust was lifeless and he wasn't wanting to let go of her long enough to grab some more to speak with. So he would just hope to convey his thoughts through actions. He liked how she smelled flowery even though she was a vampire. Not a lot of vampires smelled like flowers. The evil ones just smelled like death. She smelled as if she was "alive" just like a human was. She was alive just in a different way from a human. To him...she was alive no matter what anyone else thought.
Back to top Go down
True Defiance
True Defiance

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 pm

The natural music was playing softly in the background, formulating around the couple and making a path to dance upon. Chimes seemed to play out in the midst of the rain, like little clinking of glass to make a special melody. Or even to formulate a notable remady that filled the two with a calming sense or peace and holeness. The music made every step light and carefully placed in the cave, just as it would have been for the two if they had been on a ball room floor. It was almost like a music box.

Elliene closed her eyes slightly as he moved her closer, she could hear the music clearly in her ears. Felix rested his forehead against her's, she closed her eyes fully and smiled. He was her reason to be happy, so far he was part of two reasons. Him and the fact she didn't need to be home any longer. Home was gone from her thoughts and the only thing she had right now was him and this dance.

Slowly they moved about, turning, and lightly twirling to the sounds of the storm and its notes. Everything was different as she danced with him, it was peaceful too. Elliene didn't want this to end for a while, she wanted to continue dancing with him. To be moving slowly as if there was nothing to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Self Recognitionss   Beyond Self Recognitionss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Self Recognitionss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Magical Forest-
Jump to: