StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Pinic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage Vandacamp
Sage Vandacamp

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Sage had packed a picnic basket with a think blanket, and toys for Isabelle and Sophie. She smiled at Anna as she occupied the girls. That wolf was amazing with the babies and she knew Anna loved them. She walked over, "Okay girls! Time to go to the meadows." She said and picked them up as Anna got the picnic basket. She smiled and headed out the door with her twins girls and made her way down to the lovely golden meadows. She smiled as she made her way to a nice shady spot and put down Isabelle and Sophie and laid out the blanket and smiled moving her two girls there on the blanket. She smiled as she helped the twins sit up. They where six months old and sitting up by themselves. She smiled happily waiting for there daddy Aeros. Anna laid to the left of Sage her head on Sage's knee as Sophie tugged gently at her ear. Oh yes Anna was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Aeros
Aeros

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 am

Aeros walked towards the meadows. He had been job hunting but hadn't yet found anything he would enjoy doing. He felt like a bit of a failure. He knew Sage wouldn't think that. He loved that woman dearly. Then there was their babies...he loved them so much. He loved Anna too as she was apart of their family. He spotted them up the hill in the meadow. Hurrying in that direction. Excited to see all of his family once more. He knew Anna would catch his scent long before he got there. He hurried and when he got there he scratched Anna behind the ears. "Hello Anna." He knelt down and kissed his baby girls. He went to Sage and kissed her on the lips. "Sorry I'm late Sage. I was job hunting." He explained. "How goes your job working for Hero? He told me the other day we can live in his manor if we need a good place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sage Vandacamp
Sage Vandacamp

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:13 am

She looked at her twins and smiled happily as they sat up on there own, it nearly made Sage cry they where so big already. She pet Anna as she let the girls play with each other. She smiled and looked Anna as she raised her head and looked up to see Aeros and smiled, "That is quite alright, we where running a bit late ourselves." She said as Isabelle and Sophie looked up at Aeros and smiled and giggled. Oh she was in love with her family and she loved Aeros, "We waited for you to come before we ate." She said smiling at her as her eyes just sparkled like a million crystals.
Back to top Go down
Aeros
Aeros

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:11 am

Aeros smiled as he looked at his little girls. Smiling and kissed the top of each of their heads. He loved his twins. he loved his girl. He loved Anna. He shook his head. He was so blessed. He couldn't imagine life without them. He looked at her and smile. "Thanks Sage." He said with a smile. Picking up Sophia and Isabelle and settled them in his lap as he sat down. Playing with them before settling them back beside Anna. Rubbing Anna's head behind the ears. He looked at sage and smiled. Her eyes were so beautiful. He leaned forwards and kissed her lovingly. "I love you so much." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sage Vandacamp
Sage Vandacamp

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 am

Sage smiled and handed him Isabella and Sophia. She opened the basket and set out the sandwiches she packed the chips and the drinks and fixed Aeros's plate and gave it to him. "I love to Aeros so very much." She asked putting a plate together for herself and then got out a piece of meat putting it on the plate and set in front of Anna for her to eat and got out the twins's food she packed and handed Aeros's the one that had Isabella's name on it and then took Sophia and opened the far with her name on it and began to feed her before looking at Aeros for a moment. "I like it here in Storybrooke, everyone is so accepting. Can we stay here? There is no war and I feel more wanted here and I see the King and the Queen walking about not like on the other realm. Can we please stay here?" She asked as sh continued feeding Sophia so she could begin eating as the twins played. They where already 8 months old. She looked at Sophia as she said 'dada' which name Sage smile. Isabella said 'mama' the other day and today Sophia said 'dada.' The girl's where eight months old she they where combining one syllable words but where not yet understanding what they meant yet. "What are your views on daycare Aeros? I think the twins should go to daycare when they are older, we could bring them and go meet the owner if you are okay with that. I think daycare could be beneficial and they could make lots of friends." She said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeros
Aeros

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 am

Aeros smiled at her words. Taking Isabella and the jar of food. He began to feed her. He looked at Sage as she spoke. Blinking a bit as her question and statements caught him off guard. "Yes. I do recall seeing the king and queen interacting with everybody. Even the serfs." He said. He smiled at her. "If that is your desire then we shall stay here Sage. I just want you to be happy." He continued feeding Isabella. He remembered her saying mama to Sage. His smile grew even bigger as Sophia called him dada. Awwwwww....his heart was wrenched at from that simple word she uttered. It made him feel loved. He stopped smiling and listened to her. Thinking on what she was saying. "I don't like daycares but you are right. If it would make you happy to put them in daycare than we can do that." He said with a small smile. "We will do daycare if you wish it. You made a good arguement so I agree to putting them in daycare. For you. For them to make friends."
Back to top Go down
Sage Vandacamp
Sage Vandacamp

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:59 pm

She continued taking care of the girls and feeding Sophia and smiled looking at her two girls. She looked at Aeros and smiled, "I really do enjoy Storybrooke. I really do. It's a lovely little town, a place I have always seen myself with a house, a white fence and a family." She said looking over at Anna who was pawing gently and playfully at Sophia was was trying to pet her leg. She smiled, her little family, oh she was so very blessed. She looked at him and nodded, "We don't have to do it how, we can do it when they can talk so we can ask them about it." She said with a smile and leaned over and kissed him before looking at Anna who was now playing with Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinic   Pinic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Golden Meadows-
Jump to: