StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Kevin's Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Kevin

Kevin's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's Sheet   Kevin's Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 am

First Name- Kevin

Middle Name- Martino

Last Name- Trevont

Race- half lycan/half giant

Gender- male

Height- 6' 10" (normal)
60' (giant ) *rarely uses*

Job- *for hire*

Appearance- Kevin's Sheet Gale-1
Kevin's Sheet Gale3copy

Personality- Sensitive, Sympathetic, Kind, Helpful, Enthusiastic, Loyal, Trustworthy, Fun, Caring, Nurturing, Witty, Loving, Gentle (until needs to be fierce)

Special Skills- Harp playing, Flute playing, Taking care of kids, Listening to others, Dancing, Bow and Arrow, Mind Sight

History- Not much to tell. His mother was a lycan and his father was a giant. They had him and he grew up. When he was just twelve years old there was a fire in their home. He lost his sight in the fire that killed both of his parents. The only survivers were him and his friend pet named Hyros. Thus he doesn't really talk about his past much. If at all.

Other: Has a pet (friend) hawk named Hyros who helps him with seeing as he is blind.

Can occasionally see if he uses a power using his mind but that drains him after a period of time.

Last edited by Kevin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Kevin's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Sheet   Kevin's Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Kevin's Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Accepted Charater Sheet-
Jump to: