StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Fyro's sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyro
Fyro

Fyro's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Fyro's sheet   Fyro's sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

First Name- Fyro

Middle Name- Michenzis

Last Name- Davidson

Race- Unicorn

Age- 19 1/2

Gender- male

Height- 5' 11"

Weight- 176 (human)
700 (unicorn)

Job- *for hire*

Appearance- Fyro's sheet Fyro6
Fyro's sheet Fyro9
Fyro's sheet Pure

Personality- Caring, Easy Going, Loving, Goofball (usually), Calm Natured, Helpful, Understanding, Poetic (at times), Romantic (at times), Kind, Gentle (until needs to be otherwise)

Special Skills- Healing, Running, Mind Communciation (through use of his horn), Detox

History- Not much to tell that he will tell. He lived in a herd that was a mixture of unicorn shifters and plain unicorns. Hunters came and destroyed everything he knew. Horn hunters is what they were called. He had forced amnesia where he buried all of his past that was linked to that painful day. Remembers enough to get by in life. Is quite calm natured and easy going despite losing everyone and everything he knew at the age of five.

He met a young woman named Kambria five years back. He knows her and has talked with her on numerous occasions. He thinks of her as a friend although neither of them have opening announced friendship. He hadn't yet told her his secret of being a unicorn. Only time will tell if he will one day do so.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Fyro's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyro's sheet   Fyro's sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Fyro's sheet
Page 1 of 1