StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Talking to the Monk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

Talking to the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Talking to the Monk   Talking to the Monk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Not long after they left the village they arrived at the guard house. She pushed open the door panting just a little feeling her energy leaving her body, stupid pregnancy. She moved to her desk and sat down and looked at the one before her as Dawn laid at her feet. "So, your here. Care to explain more?" She asked grabbing a piece of parchment paper in case she needed it and looked up at him and leaned back in her chair a hand gently resting her her rounded stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rigak
Rigak

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Monk   Talking to the Monk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Rigak followed the woman into the guard house readily. It was smaller than he expected, but the size of the guard was not necessarily a show of their skill. He took the seat offered and calmly spoke to her of his situation.

"I am here on a mission from the God of Justice, St. Cuthbert. Do not be surprised if you have not heard of him, as I am not sure if he is known within your lands. This land is no where near my home. There, I am St. Cuthberts hand of justice, and through me he works divine retribution on those who commit crimes upon the law of the land." He pointed out various symbols describing such. "Now I am not here to subvert your power Sargent. On the contrary, I wish to work with you and the other men and women to bring absolute justice and make sure your laws are followed perfectly." He spoke with conviction and force, leaving little room for argument.
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Monk   Talking to the Monk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Em listened to him and she blinked, "Uh huh..." She said a bit......confused as in 'his' God telling him to come to Storybooke...of all places.....but she wasn't going to be rude. "Um." She said scratching her head before thinking, "Well you will need to Speak to Lieutenant Ruby and Captain Damian. And possibly if you wish, Knight Spencer." She said putting the quill back in it's holder. "So...is that all you need?" She asked as Dawn sat up putting her head in Emily's lap her nose touching her belly.
Back to top Go down
Rigak
Rigak

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Monk   Talking to the Monk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Confused, he raised his brow on the left in question. "Speak with others? No you shall tell your superiors that I am here and what I am doing. My business within this guard house is done. Thank you for bringing me here and be sure that your superiors learn of me. I don't want to have to explain my reasons for accosting criminals as if I am some common vigilante." He bowed deeply and in a fast fluid motion made to leave the guard house into the city proper.
Back to top Go down
Emily Underwood
Emily Underwood

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Monk   Talking to the Monk I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 pm

"Excuse me?" She asked blinking to him as he said she would be the one to tell the others and shrugged, "Okay. Bye." She called and took out her quill and began writing down what what the tell the others about the monk she just met...still a bit confused. She got up and left a note on Ruby and Damian's desk then went home...she was exhausted.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Monk   Talking to the Monk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to the Monk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Village :: Guard House-
Jump to: