StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Searching for a Guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geißel Kabuku
Geißel Kabuku

Searching for a Guard Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a Guard   Searching for a Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 am

By the dead he had not lied when he said he knew where the Guard House was. If only the darn stubborn Orc listened but now he was not feeling "kind" towards that creature. Especially for how he was treated. He walked a good while and surprisingly even though he was dead his feet were sore. How that happened he didn't know. Maybe it was a bad sign.

Wait...

Why was he here?! Geibel stopped and whimpered looking around, he shook his head and fingered Death's Kiss his book. With a whimper he walked further towards the Guard House. No. He was not going to stop now, he was going to state something and possibly further start his fight with that dim witted male. The guards better not attack him. He would not fair well, he was a good guy right? After all... he was friends with an Angel right?
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Guard   Searching for a Guard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 pm

The Lieutenant was in the back of the guardhouse, eating some shepherds pie while she waited for the Captain and Sargent to get back. She smiled before catching a scent and blinked before setting her utensils down. She got up and moved to the front room of the guard house and saw the person. "Hello. I'm Lieutenant Ruby. How can I help you?" She asked sitting down at her desk and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Geißel Kabuku
Geißel Kabuku

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Guard   Searching for a Guard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Walking up and about the scourge wobbled and looked to the stone and cobble, "By my eyes this place is a fancier tomb." however he caught scent of something that scared him. Dog. He whimpered and looked around and saw a female. No way was she what he smelled right? However she spoke a title and he did a rather polite bow and stood up scratching at the stitching on his neck, "Why miss Ruby I actually was wishing to offer a warning.... do-don't freak I am not threatening!" he held up his hands, "An Orc is wishing," he rubbed his temples, "Orc priestly-person was wanting to find this place but was begin a jerk. I have a bad feeling his is more out to decimate than do good. Ever seen what Orcs do? Oh... I just came here to seek that you be on the watch for him, I don't want trouble to be caused, I just want to help and make sure nothing wrong comes from this...." he crossed his arms and looked down, "Come from this religious fanatic." sighing he bit his lip rather hand and looked up, "You understand my concern right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Guard   Searching for a Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Guard
Page 1 of 1