StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Visting River

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Ruby

Visting River Empty
PostSubject: Visting River   Visting River I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm

It had been a while since River was attacked and Ruby wanted to go see her, one she was her friend and two she was the Lieutenant. She was in her white and red corset dress with her red cloak around her. She walked from the guard house to where she was told River was staying, she never met this Sojo guy. She saw the house and knocked on the doorway. "River? River it's Ruby." She called. She was excited to see her friend and see how she was recovering....she really wanted to give River a hug, she was Ruby's closest friend in the pack...she just felt the best around River and missed her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sojo
Sojo

Visting River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting River   Visting River I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:49 am

Sojo was tending to the garden when he heard a voice calling out. It sounded a little like Ruby but he wasn't entirely certain. He headed in that direction and looked around. Making sure there was no males there. He stopped near Ruby. "She is sleeping right now." He said softly. He was a bit nervous around her. She seemed to know River but he hadn't officially met Ruby. He had just heard lots of good things about her. "My name is Sojo. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Ruby

Visting River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting River   Visting River I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:35 pm

She caught a wiff of a new scent and then heard the voice, she looked to see the male and smiled, "Oh okay, I was hoping to see her, I'm Ruby. I'm in her pack and I'm her friend. I was hoping to see how she was doing and if her was healing well. Also I'm the Lieutenant. I wanted to give Damian and Emily and update." She told him with a smile as she pulled her red cloak around her body more...she was a bit nervous. She smiled at him again, "Well...I guess I'll go then..." She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visting River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting River   Visting River I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visting River
Page 1 of 1