StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Nova's sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Nova

Nova's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Nova's sheet   Nova's sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

First Name- Nova

Middle Name(if they have one)-

Last Name- Fisher

Race- lycan

Age- 16

Gender- female

Height-5 ft 3 in

Weight-110 lbs

Job(put none if you don't want one or *for hire* if you want one)- *for hire*

Appearance-(All appearances if they can shift,Phase or change)
Nova's sheet Nova

Nova's sheet 41877955_BlondeWolf-1Nova's sheet 41877955_BlondeWolf-1

Personality- soft spoken, kind, generous, shy, nice, loyal, smart, level-headed, never ever raises her voice, if she gets flustered, her idea of raising her voice is a squeak.

Special Skills- Cooking, sewing, animal care, taking care of others.

History- Nova was born 16 winters ago in a town not that far from Storybrooke. She was happy with her family and in her town. She began to to help her mother out in the garden when she was young. She also was put into school to learn how to read, write and speak. Though due to her timid nature, Nova rarely spoke up. When she was 14 she was in the village gathering things for her family. On her way home she was pulled into an ally. She screamed dropping the basket and shifted to her wolf form. In her wolf form, she is not timid, she is all wolf. She ended up defending herself and attacking the man and killed him. Others saw this and became scared and a mob formed. They came to the farm and killed Nova's family who was trying to protect her. Nova luckily got away and ran far far away and came into Storybrooke and is trying to lay low until she feels thinks will be better.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asteria
Head admin
Head admin
Asteria

Nova's sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sheet   Nova's sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Nova's sheet
Page 1 of 1