StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Like a pile of Bricks...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Like a pile of Bricks... Empty
PostSubject: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Scrambling to get his wings working, Jordan tumbled through the air. He spat a curse through gritted teeth while fighting to level himself out. The past few days had been a blur to him, his mind wanting to seek out the truth but the ground quickly coming at him was much more of a pressing matter. He spread out both sets of wings as far as he could to catch a gust, which ended up making the situation worse… he heard a loud snap and a sharp pain traveled like lightning through his back and down his left arm.

Jordan instinctively curled into a ball to fight the pain, sending his body hurdling towards the planets crust faster than before. His vision started to fade, his body letting go of the tension he was forcing his body to grip onto. As the stars in his mind took over his conciousness drifted away…

CRASH!

A thunderous snap of trees from within the forest. Jordan’s body lay sprawled across the ground, blood spilled across his forehead and down his arms. Luckily for his unconscious self he healed fast… but the pain would still throb for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
http://worldswithinamindset.blogspot.com/2012/07/jaydorne-renash
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

Zoruna had left the manor to go gather nuts and herbs. She was walking through the woods when she heard a loud crash from over to the right of her. She blinked and looked in that direction for a moment. Realizing something might be hurt she ran in that direction. Hurrying just in case the person or thing was badly hurt. She came upon the form of the man. Knealing down and looked at him. Reaching into her bag and pulled out some soft bands of fabric that would work to cover the bleeding areas. Carefully she lifted his head into her lap. Sitting to do so. She began wrapping his head gently. She would have to get him to a healer somehow. Maybe Neo was nearby. She knew basic first aid. She would then tie the band of soft fabric off. She wasn't sure what to do now. She wasn't a healer. She took her water skin and put some water on a piece of cloth. Starting to gently clean the blood from his form. Her basket forgotten a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 am

Jordan groaned, the blackness started to fade and the stars came back. He felt something near him moving and then something cold splash across his skin. His head shifted involuntarily as he listened for what he couldn’t see, not sensing any hostile intent. Realizing there was another body touching him… a woman, he could smell her… he fought against the stars to see the light of day. He wanted to thank her for her selflessness and the good in her heart.

He blinked several times to adjust his eyes. Looking up at her he gave an awkward yet appreciative smile. “My lady, thank you kindly for taking care of my wounds whilst I was unconscious.” He tried to sit up so that he could face her but the dull nagging pain was more than he had expected. He gripped his ribs and fell to his side; long locks of forest brown hair fell across his face. Gritting his teeth and fighting another groan of agony he laid on the ground. “Well, it seems I do not heal as fast as I had supposed.” His bleeding had stopped, despite the amount of blood that had spilled across his tan skin.

Jordan realized that his Nephilim traits had subsided. He felt a bit more confident in his interaction with his wings not sticking out in all directions. He knew once he called them back that one was definitely broken… but for now he’d happily run among humans as he had longingly watched them do so from his post beyond the clouds. This life was going to take some grand getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Zoruna saw him shifting a bit. His head was in her lap so that she could clean him better. She hadn't expected him to wake so soon. She had seen feather's on the ground surrounding him. She hadn't paid them much attention though she knew feathers from people tended to indicate wings. The young elven woman looked down as she saw his face muscles moving. Letting out a sound of relief when he looked up at her. Smiling down at him. "Good...your awake. At least that means you don't have a concusion from all that crashing through trees you did."

She wrapped an arm over his chest. "You had quite the fall sir." She said. "You should rest until your body regathers its equilibrium." She smiled down at him. "Its no problem. I like helping others. Soon as you feel strong enough I'll take you to a healer I know." She moved the cloth. Wiping away another trail of the blood. "Right now you should just take it easy. If you try to move too soon...you'll make yourself in even more pain." She blinked at that comment. "There are only three creatures I know that heal fast...vampires, lycans, and angels. Since there was feathers around you I'm going to hazard a guess and say you are probably one of the last grouping."

She smiled at him. "I am a sun elf. I was raised by Drow of the Shadow Realm. I haven't met any others of my kind yet." She looked down at him with a warm and gentle expression over her features. "My name is Zoruna. What is your name sir?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Jordan listened to the elf’s voice, analyzing every minute detail and committing it to memory. He took her advice and stayed still for the time being. He exhaled and closed his eyes for a moment, realizing that he was quite comfortable in her lap. Maybe… maybe that wasn’t appropriate. But he hadn’t the strength to move so he threw his worries about mannerisms to the wind for now.

Her touch was so soft and delicate, he thought for a moment that if he were to touch her, that she would shatter beneath his hands. So, to himself he kept out of respect and denied his curiosity. He could feel that his wounds had closed so the healer she mentioned wouldn’t be necessary. He let her continue speaking without interruption, her melodic voice seeping into his bones like a hot cup on tea after a cold and rainy day.

She began to question…or rather told him what he was. What kind of being he was rather… and she was correct. Jordan was surprised, which seemed to be happening a lot lately. Were there more of them here? Had she met ones like him before? Why would there be other Nephilim in this place? Wherever this place was…

She smiled down at him and despite the fear of confirmation, he realized she knew. Which… made the situation a lot easier so that he wouldn’t have to hide what he was when she did get curious. Jordan was ashamed enough for being thrown from the Heavens but, as one who always looked to the brighter side of things, he knew this was an opportunity to work towards redemption. What else was there to do while stuck in a place that wasn’t home?

She explained who she was and though he only knew of these races from afar, it was interesting to know who the being was behind the outer layers. The soul lingering inside the fleshy shell… and yet, none of her kind had reached out to her. She knew no other Sun Elves. This must have been the sign from our Father; this must be my first quest on the path of Redemption.

Finally, when she questioned him, he spoke. “Zoruna. I am…Jordan. Thank you for all of your kindness. Can you tell me where I am? Please.” Jordan’s voice was low yet calming. He often took on the emotions of those around him and yet in this form it was something he would have to learn to control better. He watched her facial expressions with simple pleasure, looking up at her features, while he waited for her responses.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:26 am

Zoruna could see his outer wounds had healed. Which only served to confirm what she already knew...that he was an angel. Yet she wasn't sure if that meant his inner wounds were healed as well. She just didn't want her new friend to be in pain. He seemed like a really nice guy. "Nice to meet you Jordan. We can be friends. So you won't be alone in a strange place." She offered warmly. Nodding her head with a light musical giggle. "Of course I can. You are in the realm of Storybrooke. Inside its Magical Forest." She said with a smile. She tilted her head to the side. "Are you hungry Jordan? I have some food and some mushrooms that are edible for eating in my basket. Once you feel up to moving I'll get you some of them." She didn't mind him being in her lap. All she was thinking about was his comfort. She didn't like seeing anyone suffering.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Jordan watched Zoruna for a moment, letting her speak. He decided that being alone in a new place, regardless of strength, ability or intelligence was always a good card to be handed. Not to mention he still needed to learn his limitations on this mortal plane.

She explained to him where he was at and that this land was called StoryBrooke. She said that they were in a Magical forest. “What an interesting name for a place. I’d like to explore it further once I am able to move freely.” He said softly, still feeling sore and slightly worn out. Getting used to this mortal-ish existence was going to be difficult.

Zoruna offered him some food, of which he would take graciously. He knew that once he was able to understand his abilities better here, that he would return the favor for her kindness. “Thank you very much Zoruna. I have never experienced mushrooms before. Can you tell me what they look like? What they taste like?” He looked up from her lap with a titled head.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 am

Zoruna looked around. "It is called that because the magical spirits run free and rampant in this forest. This place thrums and is alive with magic." SHe said softly. "Are you staying long in this realm?" She asked curiously. She was hoping so as he semed like a really nice guy. She wanted to get to know him as a friend. He spoke and she smiled at him. "They are yummy. Some are a brownish grey. Those are the safe ones to eat." She pointed to some mushrooms just to the right of them. "They are over there. It is hard to explain what they taste like." She said with a giggle. Looking down at him. "You have so much to learn about being here my angel friend. Don't worry you seem really intelligent so I'm sure you will catch on quickly."
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Alive with magic? Jordan supposed this is how he came to be placed here. There was never a time where Father did not have something in mind for his children. Or it had always seemed that way… This forest seemed like it was the perfect place to start and lucky for him there was another to help show him the way.

She had asked him if he was going to be staying in this realm long. Giving full details on why he had come to this realm in the first place was not something he felt the need to divulge but he agreed. “Yes, I shall be here for some time. There is much to know and I enjoy learning.” He watched her smile and imagined the other new things he’d learn. What kind of plants, animals, things to see and do, what else would capture his attention?

He looked to where she pointed as she explained the mushrooms to him. He watched her eyes and lips as she talked, studying her facial features and the way they expressed each emotion. He wondered what his facial features did as he spoke or felt emotions. Jordan was no stranger to the common emotions but there are some he had never been exposed to while in the Heavens.

He smiled back at her when she giggled. It was nice to hear the happiness in her voice, to see the delight in her face at such small pleasures. He felt a refreshing wave crawl across his skin, reminding him why he adored watching the mortals from above. “I am excited to experience this realm, as you say. I’d like you to show me the things you like.” Jordan shifted, testing the soreness of his body. He was starting to get a bit restless but he knew that he’d have to take his time getting up.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 am

She smiled down at him. Her smile brightening even more. "Good. Then we can spend time together. I can help you learn your way around storybrooke." She seemed happy by this prospect. She was because she loved helping others and having a new friend always cheered her up more than she already was. She looked up and pointed around. "This forest is one place I like. It reminds me of when I was a little girl. I don't remember why but the forest is both a happy memory and a puzzling one. For in it lies the mystery of how I came to be amongst Drow rather than my own kind." She said. "In a way its almost romantic...the unknown is I mean." SHe looked down at him. "I'll be more than happy to show you around. We should perhaps visit the hot springs once you are rested enough to move. It'll help relax your muscles and your joints." She said. "Then we can begin exploring Storybrooke together. I can show you all sorts of places. From the market to the beach. Storybrooke is so vast and full of all kinds of life." She tilted her head. "What are some things you really want to learn about Storybrooke? We can start with that."
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:32 am

“I would enjoy that.” Jordan smiled back at Zoruna as she offered to show him around. He listened to her soft voice as she reminisced of her childhood, divulged her thoughts on that subject and explained a few places that she would take him. He smiled softly once again, watching her expressions as she spoke, and thought for a moment about the question she had asked him.

“Some things I want to learn?” Jordan repeated the question out loud while thinking. “I would be fine with starting where you would like to show me. I do not know much of this land and so I do not have a basis in which to give you an answer. My most pressing ideal would be to search out something to eat, that is, if you’d like.” He looked up at the fair woman and tried not to read too deeply into her eyes. That was a bad habit of his that he no longer was able to perform. He held back a pang of sorrow and longing for his home plane and stayed positive about a possible return one day. This had to be a test… he though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a pile of Bricks...   Like a pile of Bricks... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a pile of Bricks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Magical Forest-
Jump to: