StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Metting up with Sam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starr
Starr

Metting up with Sam Empty
PostSubject: Metting up with Sam   Metting up with Sam I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Starr woke up and did everything in the Inn that night, she loved her job, meeting and talking to the residents of Storybrooke. Thought at the end of her shift she cleaned up in her room. She took a bath and used chickweed to make sure her skin was silky smooth. She got out dried off and put her her dark brown dress with her black gloves and her black flower in her hair. She put on black shoes and a black bag and off she went.

She smiled as she made her short way to the guardhouse and pushed open the door and walking in. "Knight Spencer?" She asked not sure if he was off or not, but he asked her to meet him when she got off, for what, she was not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Metting up with Sam   Metting up with Sam I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:52 am

Sam was in the back writing down what happened on his patrols...and that was nothing. He caught that sweet scent and heard her voice. He got up and looked at Starr, "Hey Starr, just Sam." He said and hugged her before picking her up, Come with me." he said with a chuckle and went outside and over to his horse and set her down. He climbed onto his horse and reached down to help Starr, "So Starr....I hope your going to enjoy tonight..." He said and nudged shook the reins gently making the horse head to the babbling...for the surprise dinner he had planned.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Starr
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Metting up with Sam   Metting up with Sam I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

She looked at Sam and smiled, "Right Sam." She said and laughed has he picked her up and as she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him, "Looks like I have no choice huh." She teased and smiled before they moved outside. She looked at the horse and stood where he put her down at. Taking his hand and with his help she mounted the horse and put her arms around his waist and removed them after the house walked, she didn't want to fall off...that would just be wonderful. "I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it Sam." She told him and looked as they made their way...wherever they where going.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metting up with Sam   Metting up with Sam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metting up with Sam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Village :: Guard House-
Jump to: