StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Romantic Picnic (for Holly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Taylor

Romantic Picnic (for Holly) Empty
PostSubject: Romantic Picnic (for Holly)   Romantic Picnic (for Holly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Taylor was busy setting up the picnic. He had cooked an awesome feast and stuffed it into the picnic basket along with plates, wine glasses, and silverware. He ran there with the basket. Setting up the blanket and then put up the incense burners. He lit the incense burners and the smell of pink roses filled the air. He then began to set up the plates and the glasses. He waited there in the meadows and hoped holly joined him soon. He hoped the teen got her the flowers and the message. He had a feeling he did but he was looking forward to this romantic evening just the two of them. The sun was already beginning to set.
Back to top Go down
Holly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Holly

Romantic Picnic (for Holly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic Picnic (for Holly)   Romantic Picnic (for Holly) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Holly was walking through the meadows with the golden sunset around her, she has her bag over her shoulder as she continued walking on. She caught Taylor's scent but it was masked a little with flowers, she loved the smell. She smiled and hurried on and saw the blanket and everything around him, She looked at him as she walked up to him her eyes shinning like stars and a smile on her lips. "What is all this?" She asked as she moved over to him and sat down on her knees her hands in her lap still. This was all so nice and she was happy to know that Taylor loved her enough to do this.
Back to top Go down

Romantic Picnic (for Holly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Country Side :: Golden Meadows-
Jump to: