StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Risty risty is no newb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ristina

Risty risty is no newb  Empty
PostSubject: Risty risty is no newb    Risty risty is no newb  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Ok so I am a dear silver fox lurking around to check out new places though i have a wonderful home, i am just lurking for a world to rp in. Oh and because i am here as help for tay xD <3 though i love cf so :3 hehehe <3 my home of homes xD cheers
Back to top Go down
Asteria
Head admin
Head admin
Asteria

PostSubject: Re: Risty risty is no newb    Risty risty is no newb  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

Wonderful to have you on board, Rist Smile
Back to top Go down
Ristina

PostSubject: Re: Risty risty is no newb    Risty risty is no newb  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

oh not a problem i will have you a chara today ^^
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

PostSubject: Re: Risty risty is no newb    Risty risty is no newb  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 pm

R-chan! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Ristina

PostSubject: Re: Risty risty is no newb    Risty risty is no newb  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm

-glomps back- blah i sent tay a chara sheet and now i can't edit the pm Sad on the other hand i'll just see if i can't find the pics again and what not Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risty risty is no newb    Risty risty is no newb  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risty risty is no newb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Introduction-
Jump to: