StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

newbie...yet not.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Scarlet

newbie...yet not. Empty
PostSubject: newbie...yet not.   newbie...yet not. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 am

Hello.

I'm Lilly but I play Scarlet, at this moment she is my only character. I have been roleplaying for oh....5 years then I had to stop for the last 3 years so I could dive into work and pay for the down payment on my apartment (it was a lot but the rent isn't) So after that I ended up getting a promotion (Yay!) and that raised my pay even more so now I am back to working Monday-Sunday. Monday-Friday it's 9-2 (was 7-6) Saturday-Sunday it's 8-3(was 7-6) I get breaks so I may post but my posting will come after 2 during the week and after 3 on the weekends I also have some days off so sometimes all day lol!. Anywho, I got back into rping because I had a lot of free time and I invented Scarlet. I was on another forum site but it shut down due to I think inactivity...or somethin like that. So if you want to rp with Scarlet PM me (I DO have a YIM however if you want to add me please give me YOUR IM adress and I will add you. I do no accept friend requests due to past reasons.) I am very nice so no worries. I am glad I found this site it looks active and fun!

I didn't see where to put this so I am putting it here:

ICly what I want for Scarlet:

Like a Star @ heaven A mate for her
(Traits and personality for her mate (does not have to have all of them but this is general idea)

• Kind
  • Loving
  • Patient
  • Loyal
  • Calm
  • Passionate
  • Supportive
  • Does not have to be a lycanthrope (I prefer a human or an angel) (Nothing to off the wall)
  • Age 19-22
  • Must be able to protect Scarlet from her Master if he returns (NPC) and other danger
  • Does not drink due to her past Master
  • Wants a family
  • Likes Children
  • Will help Scarlet become a free wolf again.
⭐Maybe a pack or a home of her own

I hope to make lots of friends ICly for Scarlet and OOC for me! SO please post in threads with me and or PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
Hero
Trader
Trader
Hero

newbie...yet not. Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie...yet not.   newbie...yet not. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

I have an angel you might like.

His name is Dyos and he has a guardian spirit tiger.

you can reach me at: californiainmydreams@yahoo.com

I'm usually on just invisible due to reasons like stalkers.
Back to top Go down

newbie...yet not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Introduction-
Jump to: