StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

June News Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Owner
Owner
Rose

June News Letter Empty
PostSubject: June News Letter   June News Letter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 am

Hello everyone! Time for the next News Letter!

Staff:

If you need help or are new you can contact Rose the Owner Lulu, Kris, or Aly, the admins, Ruby, Emily or Leah the .They will help you with whatever you need.

Storybrooke Trader:

Storybrooke has a trader that has things from all over the world! His name is Hero and he will trade you any item he had for a price. Also if your looking for a specific item tell him and he will find it for a price! No worries he is very nice!

What are all the new colors? And why is my name still green?:

I have added new colors to the legend due to what 'path' people take. For instance Rose (my character) is in the military so her name would be in that color but Rose is also the owner of the form so her name is automatically put into the group listed first. You can be on more then one group but your name will be colored with the first group listed. Your name will stay green until you join a path, it's just for fun.

Polls:

There are two new polls that members need to take if they have not already. Please it's very simple and won't take but two seconds. The polls are times and will close after a certain amount of time. The character sheet poll is about editing your character information and give the user of each character the opportunity to put in the info as there story progresses instead of what is given now. Or we can just leave it alone. The other poll is for the may image contest just vote for your favorite image.

May Character of the month winners:

If you didn't get a badge this month have no fear! We vote every month so keep trying! Also new badges will be added and some may be taken off so keep looking!
The winners are-

Most likely to help IC - Neo!

Most likely to help OOC- Lulu and Rose!

Most hardworking- Lulu and Rose!

Best Hero-Sojo!

Best Villain- Marko and Regina!

Cutest Couple- Emma/Hero!

Best Saint- Leena!

Bestfriends- Sojo/River!

Cutest Member- Emma and Jenna!

The art and writing Club

We have a new art/writing contest so take a look you may be able to win gold and a free item of your choice! Not the mention a badge!!

Alert:

Captain Damian got attacked on the beach and is recovering in the sanctuary under the watchful eye of all the healers and the two priestesses. Also Regina got arrested for the attack on the High Priestess Lady Lulu. River has been saved by Lord Sojo and is recovering from her abuse while she was held captive. She is doing well but is staying with Lord Sojo. If you wish to see River you will need to ask Sojo first. If you wish to see the Captain check with a healer first. Lady Rosalie has opened a spa called the Revolution Day Spa which has opened more jobs. If you wish work for her check the available job thread and if you wish to relax just stop by her spa!

Better times?(Plot)

With all the pirates gone and the pirate captain killed the people of Storybrooke can walk around town without fear. Some are looking forward to the Summer Solstice dance on the 27th of this month the pack is gearing up for the full moon this month. Better times are sure to be coming to the people in the town.

Upcoming events:

Pearlheart Pack hunt-Monday June 4th!

Closes Tuesday June 7th at 1:00 a.m.(Storybrooke Time)

Everyone-Summer Solstice dance Wednesday June 20th!(Formal attire is required)

Closes Friday June 27nd at 1 a.m(Storybrooke Time)

Special Thanks

Thanks to all the staff and members! Without you all this forum would not be open! I am so very thankful for each and everyone of you! <3
Back to top Go down
http://storybrooke.createfreeforum.net

June News Letter
Page 1 of 1