StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

1st day on the job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellie-Ann
Kellie-Ann

1st day on the job Empty
PostSubject: 1st day on the job   1st day on the job I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:10 am

Kellie was up early with her newborn baby girl Mia and has her bathed, fed, changed and now she was sleeping in her basket. Mia has her ex's eyes but she looked like Kellie every other way but the blue eyes. Kellie was laying on her back on the love seat reading a book. She still was loosing the baby weight and it was her first day on the job but she had been up earlier because Mia needed to be fed. She hoped that Diego came by today so Mia could see him and he could see Mia. She smiled happily looking down at her baby girl and sighed happily, she was so proud of her newborn baby.

(ooc-*hugs* I understand hun and that is okay I don't mind waiting Smile I won't mad and I am sorry about the wait from me, work had me busy lol sorry)

Last edited by Kellie-Ann on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diego Myren
Diego Myren

1st day on the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st day on the job   1st day on the job I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 am

Diego loved the newborn Mia. He felt she was his daughter even if she wasn't his for real. He wanted to take care of Mia and be her daddy. He knew he could do it. He never wanted to be father of a baby before. It was an interesting change for him. He shifted to his wolf form and ran all the way from the pack manor to the castle. He was proud of the baby girl. He shifted around as he sniffed the ground. Running through the castle on all fours. As he neared Kellie and Mia he shifted back to his human form. He walked quickly over to them. He nuzzled her neck as he pulled her and Mia into his arms. "Morning beautiful ladies of mine." He said smiling. Letting her go and played a finger of Mia's hand. Marveling at how she took his finger into one of her tiny little hands.

(sorry for delay. Started work so posting will be slower. I apologize for making you wait so long. Only been able to get a few posts in at a time. *hugs* hope you are doing well.)
Back to top Go down
Kellie-Ann
Kellie-Ann

1st day on the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st day on the job   1st day on the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:36 am

She kissed Mia's head as she opened her little eyes looking at her mother just as she felt a nuzzle to her neck and smiled being pulled into arms and looked seeing Diego and smiled looking at Mia, "We are great." She said with a beaming bright smile and handed him to Diego. "Do you want to hold her?" She asked and would make sure Diego took her and supported her head with his arm and smiled. As far as Kellie was concerned Diego was Mia's father, "You are her father, at least in her eyes...and mine." She said looking at him and kissed his lips and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Diego Myren
Diego Myren

1st day on the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st day on the job   1st day on the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Diego smiled down at Mia. "That is good. I am glad to hear that. I would have to kick someone's...a---butt if they had you upset." He sounded so serious but then again he was. He had a fiery temper but never took it out on Kellie. The trees outside however faced his wrath the couple of times they had disagreed. It had been over stupid things so he couldn't even remember afterwards what they had disagreed upon. He was always eager to please her and always wanted to keep her happy. He nodded his head. "Yes please." He said with a big old grin on his face. He gently held Mia with her head on his arm. Holding her ackwardly at first until she helped him get her properly situated. He was almost a natural at it because he caught on quickly. He looked at Kellie when she spoke again. A proud smile and look on his face. "Thanks Kellie. That means more to me than you could ever know." He said. Rocking her a tiny bit like he had seen Kellie doing. Very, very slowly so he didn't hurt the baby. Kissing Kellie's lips back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st day on the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st day on the job   1st day on the job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st day on the job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Story Brooke Castle :: North Wing :: First Floor :: Royal Library-
Jump to: