StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Getting the List from Rosalie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

Getting the List from Rosalie Empty
PostSubject: Getting the List from Rosalie   Getting the List from Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:55 am

Fawn was dressed in a simple green dress with her military surcoat over it and a padded shirt under her dress. She held a dagger in her hand as she made her way to the spa. She stepped in putting the dagger in it's holder that was strapped around her waist. She looked around hoping the Lady of the house was doing well. She walked into the kitchen looking to see list with an apple on the note and smiled taking it. She still hadn't met Lukas or the bodyguard Neo. She took a bite of her apple and would eat her apple here before heading off to get the supplies and scout for the military and her pack. She wanted to see if the male was here or the bodyguard, she wanted to meet them. So she walked into the library and took another bite of her apple looking at the looks in the house.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Getting the List from Rosalie   Getting the List from Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Neo had heard from Rosalie that the new purveyor was a woman. He had no idea who she was as he hadn't met her yet. He was normally out of the house doing recon around the house when she came by. He walked in the backdoor and walked. Tossing a plant seed up and down in the air. He had plenty of them. He walked through the house. Checking every room and even the closets in the room. His "mom" was sleeping or had gone out with Lukas. He was going to check the Library she worked in also before long. He was just checking the spa slash house first. He walked into the library in the spa and looked at the strange woman. "Who are you?" The plant in the window told him she worked here. "Are you the new purveyor? The plant says you work here. Is it true?" He asked. A warm smile on his face but he was clearly ready to protect if she was just an intruder or a threat to Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting the List from Rosalie   Getting the List from Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

She bit into her apple just when she heard a voice and looked at the guy her lips still on the apple and took the bite and nodded to him blinking.She chewed and swallowed, "Yeah, I'm Fawn. I'm here to help Lady Rosalie. I didn't expect her to leave me an apple to eat, but it is really good. It's nice to meet you.....who are you?" She asked, Fawn wasn't one to hurt a pregnant innocent women and she liked Rosalie already and wouldn't dream of hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Getting the List from Rosalie   Getting the List from Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm

He watched her chew on the apple bite. He smiled at her. Happy that fruits didn't talk once they were off the vines or whatever plant they came from. That would be just a little much even for him. "Nice to meet you too." He said. "I'm Neo. I'm her "son". We met in another realm and she treated me like a son. So we just kinda clicked as family. I'm a nature nymph. My power is I can understand the voice of nature. I'm also Rosalie's bodyguard." He explained. "Are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around before."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Getting the List from Rosalie   Getting the List from Rosalie I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:00 pm

She munched on the apple left for her by the Lady of the house as she looked at Neo. "Yeah I'm new here. I arrived not to long ago. I am a member and scout in the Pearlheart pack. I am also a scout in the military and the Purveyor for Lady Rosalie." She paused holding out her apple. "And look she gave me an apple." She said happily, "I found it on my list!" She told her, oh it was so exciting and it was a juicy apple. "Your mom seems nice. Really health oriented." She told him taking another bit of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the List from Rosalie   Getting the List from Rosalie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the List from Rosalie
Page 1 of 1