StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Dancing With Dolphins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mist
Mist

Dancing With Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Mist was swimming beneath the ocean waves. His white dolphin friend Luno swimming on his left. His pink dolphin friend Rose swimming on his right. He began swimming upwards at an angle. Breaking through the surface of the water and launching himself into the air. Flipping tailfin over head a few times before splashing beneath the ocean waves. Luno and Rose copying him and splashing through after him. He repeated this and did a twist in the air before splashing through the waves again. Luno and Rose simply diving around him.

He swam upwards, straight up, and broke through the waves. Tailfin and body spiraling like a top as Luno and Rose dove in and out of the water in opposite directions. His laughter echoing as he was not too far from the shoreline. Swimming on the surface before launching himself into the air and flipping. As he came down on the sea shore he was two legged. His scales shrinking into him and forming into blue pants. His blue hair wet and smelled like the sea. A piece of seaweed hanging off the side of his head. Luno and Rose waving at him.

He was laughing. Barechested with water dripping down it. "That was a fun game now wasn't it Luno and Rose?" He said. That chattered back to him. He wondered where he had ended up today. His stormy blue eyes looking around.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Fawn had finally gotten the house rebuilt thanks to tons of help from to people of Storybrooke. She smiled at how open her house was. She had the doors and windows all open as the scent of the salty water filled the air and the sound of the powerful waves crashing over the shore was so calming. She loved it here and she loved the front view of the beach. She was in a white summer dress that tied around her head and fell just above her knees. It was around noon and she just got lunch ready. She brought it outside with her on the front patio. She had shepherds pie and green tea. She sat back down and took a bite of her pie when she heard a voice, the scent mixed in with the sea she she couldn't detect the scent. She blinked looking at the man who was standing on the shore. She stood up walking to the steps of the patio that lead to the sand and watched the blue hared man that as bare chested wondering where he came from and...who he was talking to.

"Hello."

She called as a gust of wind blew her sun kissed golden hair back behind her shoulders and brought the scent of the sea closer to her as she blinked and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:38 pm

He didn't know that anyone else was around. He hadn't even taken note of the house a bit of a ways behind him. He turned making it so Rose and Luno came into view. They chattered and waved a flipper. "Hello." He said with a warm smile. His whole face seeming to light up. He was thinking about the fact he could make a new friend. "Rose and Luno say hello to." He said as the chattering ended. "They think you are pretty for a land person." He looked her over. "They are right." He said. Smiling a bit more. He had no reason to lie as he was a very honest person. Being in the sea alot and his mother always told him to be truthful.

"I'm Mist. The pink dolphin is Rose. The white one is Luno." He looked out over the waves. "You are very pretty for a land person. Even prettier than a lot of the mermaids." He didn't look back at her. The wind ruffled through his hair would bring her the strange scent of sea water and fish. He turned a bit and the sunlight shimmered off the seaweed strand in his hair. He didn't even know it was there.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Fawn stood there moving down the steps where her toes touched the sand and she smiled as he spoke and blushed deeply at the comments.

"Hello Rose and Luno and thank you for your kind words. And thank you sir."

She said with a smile and she listened to him and giggled a hand covering her mouth.

"Hello Mist. Rose and Luno. I'm Fawn. Um Mist, you have a strand of seaweed in your hair."

She said with another giggle and caught the scents making her nose twitch.

"Mist, would you like to join me for lunch? We can move it down to the beach if you don't want Rose and Luno to feel left out."

She said her hands going to her sides then going together as she wanted to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Rose and Luno chattered and splashed water their way. He looked at her with a warm smile. "Your welcome. And its just mist. Sir is so formal and you are by no means needing to be formal. We are in the process of becoming friends. Not boss and servant." He laughed a bit at his playful words. "You have a beautiful name Fawn." He had gone to looked back at the ocean as she giggled. "I do?" He reached up and pulled the seaweed from his hair. "Huh...so I do." he threw it and it landed on Luno's nose. Making him sneeze. Mist laughed at that. "I win this round Luno." he said playfully.

He blinked and looked at her. "You have such a cute giggle." He said. Smiling away at her. "Wait wha? Lunch?" He blinked. "Sure. If you would like." He said with a smile. Luno and Rose chattered to him. He grinned at them. "Go ahead and join her. Don't worry about you guys. Alright. I'll sing for you once I'm ready to come play again." He looked back at her. "They will go play beneath the waves to give us our lunch...uh...they called it a date." He shrugged a bit. "So sure. Lead the way. I am more than happy to join you for lunch." he paused. "Just not fish please. I would feel ackward eating fish...being what I am. Though if you cooked it I'd eat it anyways."

He smiled. "If you have some fish I'd like to bring Luno and Rose some afterwards." He looked at her. "Kind and beautiful. Mother says those are good traits in women. Especially land women." He looked over the ocean. "My mother is Calypso. Goddess of the sea. I don't know my father." He shrugged. "Doesn't matter as he made mother quite mad at him." He walked closer as Rose and Luno dived beneath the waves. "What kind of things do you like Fawn?"
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:15 pm

She smiled looking at him she said more kind words making her blush again. She smiled as he talked to Rose and Luno and waited quietly and her whole face lit up/

"Great follow me and I didn't cook fish, I have shepherds pie but I do have fish inside you can being them."

She said with a smile as he spoke about his mother and father as she sat down down and poured another cup of tea for him. He could put what he wanted in it.

"Oh wow so are you a demi-god Mist?"

She asked as she took another plate and set it next to the teacup and she picked up her plate and took a bite and swallowed before speaking.

"My mother and father where the leaders of the pack. They taught he a lot and at age 15 my mother died along with my father so I was head alphaess then the beta female fought me for the position I won in minutes but I didn't want to be alphaess so I walked away. Spent my days traveling the world and learning all kids of things. Got the name gypsy from town to town."

She took another bite as he asked her what she liked to do. She swallowed then answered him.

"I like helping people, being a good and involved member of the community. Occasionally, curling up with a nice book and a hot cup of tea during the winter, iced tea during the summer. I like swimming, running and playing with small children. I also enjoy gardening."

She said with a smile as she set her plate down and took a sip of her tea and looked at him.

"What about you, what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:28 pm

He saw her face light up and it drew him into the contours of the beautiful face she possessed. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "I've never had shepherds pie." He said. "Thank you." He said. Following her to where she guided him. Sitting down and sipped the tea. Scrunching his face up and put sugar cubes in it. Stirring it around with the spoon. "Yeah. I am. I'm part god part merdude." He said. Looking at her. "What are you if you don't mind me asking?" He listened to her as she continued. "Wow...you had an interesting upbringing. So by alphaess does that mean you are a wolf person?"

He listened as she answered his question. He gave her his full attention as he took a bite of the food. "Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! This is good!" He said in delight. Taking another bite. "I love swimming. You should swim with me in the ocean. I'll protect you." He said with a smile. "I can't read land people words. They look like scribbles to me." He said. "I like swimming. I love building up my land people treasure grotto. I enjoy exploring. I enjoy learning more about land people culture." He looked at her. "I'm not too good at running. Walking feels odd enough. But I can run."

He listened to her. "I love children. They seem so full of life and playfulness. Like dolphins are." He looked at the food. "I love trying new land people meals. This is delicious by the way." He took more bites of food. "I'm...19 by human terms. I'm much older than that in mer years." he shrugged a bit. "I like you. You are kind and sweet. You seem gentle with the ability to be fierce should the need arise."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:44 pm

She took another sip of her tea and she nodded to him as he asked if she was a wolf person.

"I am indeed a lycanthrope, a wolf shifter."

She said with a smile and looked at him as he said he liked her good and she smiled happily.

"I am so glad that you like it."

She said with a bright smile and set her tea cup down and took another bite of her pie as he spoke and she nodded.

"I would like to swim with you and Rose and Luno. I also want kids of my own one day, someday I want to settle down and start a family, start a real life."

She said as her pure blue eyes sparkled and shinned as she smiled and took another bite of her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

He nodded his head. "A wolf person. They follow the moon goddess Luna." He said. He smiled and continued eating. "I love it. Liking doesn't give it justice." He said softly. He took a sip of his tea. "They would love to have you swim with us. They already like you. They'll be happy to have you in our world." He said. Smiling more. Watching her pure blue eyes sparkling and shining. "I want to have a family one day. Life that you are living now is a real life. What it is Fawn...is a passage in your book of life. Settling down and having kids is just a new passage in that book of life."

He looked out the window. "Mother said if I ever have a family with someone I'm not allowed to leave them. I wouldn't but I think my father did that to my mother. She has raised me to be everything he wasn't. I'm loyal and devoted to people or beings I care about. Which includes you now." He said. Looking back at her. "So we'll be each others family right now." He said. His mind coming to that conclusion within seconds. Eating more of his lunch. "One day...I'll take you beneath the waves with me. Mother has some sort of dobble or doo hickey that you can wear to swim and breath water as air. We just have to be better friends first."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:10 pm

She took another bite of her lunch before setting down and finished her tea putting two sugar cubes in her cup and pouring more tea and smiled to him as he talked.

"I'll love swimming with you three as long as a shark doesn't eat me or.....a seaweed plant wrapping around my leg and I can't get free."

She said biting her bottom lip and laughed a little.

"I bet that is silly for you to hear."

She said putting her tea cup down as she looked at him and thought.

"It's a passage newly added....I don't want to be a traveling gypsy anymore. I want to be a citizen of this realm. Have a job or two...pick up a hobby....join the pack here and met someone and get married and have a family."

She said with a low sigh as she set her cup down and looked at him.

"I could breath underwater?"

She asked intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:37 am

He listened to her as he finished his lunch. Taking sips of his tea. It was still so hot compared to the cold waters that he swam in when he was deep into the ocean. "A shark won't eat you. I won't let it. I don't think they'll do more than study you. Especially if you are with me." He blinked a bit. "I'd free you from the seaweed plant. So no worries there either." He said with a smile. Shaking his head. "It would be if it wasn't something that land people have difficulty with. I know most of the sharks. They are actually really nice folk." He smiled at her. "So to me it is silly but since it is concerning a land person its not really silly."

He took another sip of his tea. It was good tea. He wanted to make it last. "I'm a traveling merdude. I've seen almost all of the world. I tend to frequent this realm though. I was in another realm but it wasn't very nice folk there." He shrugged a bit. "People here are so much nicer." He listened to her speaking. "I'm sure you will. You just gotta have faith and keep your hopes up is all." He nodded his head. "Yeah. Mother is Calypso so she can make things that help land folk be able to swim and breath underwater. Kinda like a form of merperson without them being a merperson." He smiled at her. "Mother has all sorts of things to assist land people in adapting to swimming underwater. Though she doesn't share them with land people often."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:06 pm

She put down her cup and rested her hands in her lap as he made her feel better about her concerns and she nodded to him and stayed quiet as he continued and she smiled.

"Well that's good, I don't feel quiet as worried now."

She said with a smile and listened about the other realm and also his mother.

"It's sad when people are not nice, they need to be more accepting. I can understand why your mother doesn't share the gifts often, you need to be sure the person is trustworthy...or really nice."

She sand letting out a light breath and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Mist smiled at her. "That is a good thing. I don't want you to be worried about swimming with me. I'll even let you see and touch my tail fin." He said. "I think you will like it. Its a beautiful shade of blue. I like it but I have a biased view on it." He chuckled a bit. The chuckling was very bubbly like bubbles popping under the ocean. He nodded his head. "It is but it is also a fact of life. Not everybody can be accepting. I have noticed that about land folk." He said. "Yeah. Trustworthy or really nice or both." He looked at her. "You have a beautiful smile. I like seeing it on your face for some reason. Its really strange." He shrugged a bit. "Well lets go swimming." He said. Standing up and grabbed ahold of her hand. Lightly tugging on her hand. "Come on. While the sun is up and the waves are hot. It will be best for you since you have no medallion to protect you from the coldness of the ocean waves."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:30 am

She listened to him a smile on her face as he talked to her, the ocean sounded amazing. She heard about his tail fin and.

"Wow that sounds really nice."

She said and let out a breath looked at him as he stood up and she stood up as he tugged her hand. She bit her bottom lip as he pulled her down the stairs and to the water.

"But wait! I can't breath underwater, I don't have a gift from your mother."

She said as her feet touched the water and she looked at him.

"How do I obtain one?"

She asked unsure if he was allowed to give them away.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:48 am

Mist smiled a bit. "I hope you like my tail fin." he said. A warm and big smile on his face. He gently tugged her out of the room. Then down the stairs. All the way to the water he gently tugged her. He laughed and it was bubbly and light sounding. "Not underwater silly. Its too soon for underwater." His laughter still echoing with bubbly purity. He stood in the water and his pants had turned into blue scales that covered his entire lower body. "You will get one eventually. I just have a feeling you will." He said. He let go of her hand. "You'll see. You'll earn one I just know it."

He let go and dove into the water just past the shallow end. Swimming to the surface and smiled at her. Holding onto the part of the shallow end that dipped down. Pushing his palms into the wet sand and arched his back and lower body over his head. Showing off his entire tail fin as it arched over to hanging above his head. "See? What do you think? Do you like it?" He asked. The scales shimmering and sparkling with the moisture on them.

His ability to hold his body on just his hands and arms showed he had extreme upper body strength. He looked at her. "You can worry about earning the medallion necklace I have in my treasure grotto later on. Right now we are just gonna swim above the water. Don't worry. I won't let you drown. Neither will Luno and Rose." He said. Making dolphin sounds and they swam to the surface. Waving their flippers at her. Mist smiled at her warmly. He waved the tip of his tail fin at her. Laughing a bit more. It had a bubbly musical sound now that he was in the water.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:05 pm

She stood in the shore and smiled to him as the cool ocean water washed over her feet. She blinked and watched as Mist's bottom half transformed and she smiled.

"Wow."

She said and looked down at her white dress. She walked in further into the water and stopped as the water hit her thighs and looked at him before moving over to Mist and smiled to him.

"Ready?"

She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:12 am

Mist smiled happily. She liked his tail fin. He could tell. That made him proud and happy. He watched her look at her dress. He swam forwards and took ahold of her by her thighs. "Don't worry. I got you." He said. He pulled her into the water more. Swimming with her in his hands. Looking at her and smiled. "More than ready." He pulled her around and looked at her. "Come on...lets splash each other." He said. Grinning as he let her go but kept her afloat on his moving up and down tail fin.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:29 am

She left him take a hold of her thighs and as pulled farther into the water. She looked at him and smiled kicking her legs lightly to stay afloat with help from Mist. She heard him and smiled and splashed him before moving backwards and laughing. She was still getting used to swimming as she continued moving backwards.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Mist laughed as she splashed him. Making his hair instantly damp once more. He splashed her back. Moving with her as she moved backwards. Laughing bubbly sounding laughter as they splashed each other back and forwards. He made sure she stayed afloat though. Not letting her bob around in the water too long. He lifted his tail fin and splashed her with a tiny wave of water when it went beneath the surface again. Grinning at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm

She laughed and she looked away was the splashed each other and felt the wave push her around as she continued moving her legs to keep her above the water but was still moving around with the way the water was, Fawn was still a small she wolf. She smiled at Mist and splashed him more as she laughed, it was a pretty day to be in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 pm

He held her up with his tail fin. He bobbed around a bit. Floating and continued splashing her. Laughing after spitting out the mouthful of sea water she had given him. He kept splashing her. Making a small wave of water hit her in the chest by pushing the water with his arm. Smiling at her and kept enjoying their splashing fun. "I am having a lot of fun playing in the water with you." He said with a smile. He really was. She was a wonderful person to play in the ocean waves with. Rose and Luno sprayed them both with water. Chatting as they joined in on the water fun.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 am

She moved with the wave of water a it hit her which wasn't shocking after all Fawn was not a big women she a small framed women. She looked toward Mist as he began talking and nodded,

"I'm having fun too."

She said and heard a noise looking over to see the two dolphins, Rose and Luno joining in the water games which made her laugh. The fact that she was in a white short dress that would probably be see through when she got out of the water left her mind and long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Mist wasn't one of those guys who would have thought anything of her white dress being see through. Merfolk didn't usually think much on modesty or things of that nature. He wouldn't see anything wrong with how it appeared. He liked her dress though. It fit her curves beautifully. He pulled her up onto his tail fin again. Rose and Luno splashing them both and spraying them with water. He laughed and swam a bit on his back with her on his tail fin. "The water is always my favorite place to be. Its even better now that you are on the seashore."
Back to top Go down
Fawn
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 pm

She smiled as he swam, her on his tail fin and heard what he said. "Yup and I plan on not ever leaving so. We can play all the time. Well when I'm not working." She told him with a smile as she shifted her weight. She smiled to him and looked at Rose and Luno and smiled. He was a very nice guy, great to have a friend. "I don't plan on leaving Storybrooke either." She told him with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Mist smiled and pulled her up so she was on the part where his tail fin met his lower torso. He could swim easier that way. "I am glad we can play other times besides this one. What do you do?" He asked. Lazing on the surface of the ocean as he used his tail fin to swim them around. Rose and Luno splashing them every so often causing Mist to laugh again. He looked at Fawn and smiled. She was a really nice land person. She was also a beautiful girl. He liked her. He liked every minute they were spending. He perked up even more hearing she didn't plan to leave. "Good. Than I won't leave either. I'll stay in the ocean around the shoreline. That way we can spend lots of times together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Dolphins   Dancing With Dolphins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing With Dolphins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Coastline :: Glistening Beach :: Isle Fawn-
Jump to: