StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

-Insert Witty Title Here-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asteria
Head admin
Head admin
Asteria

-Insert Witty Title Here- Empty
PostSubject: -Insert Witty Title Here-   -Insert Witty Title Here- I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

Hiya!

Name's Asteria, or Aly if you prefer Razz I like looooong walks on the beach, cappucci-

...Oh...Not that kind of intro?

Hmm...Well I've been writing all my life. Currently have a novel in press and working on my second. I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi, so fair warning...you will get corrected (-insert stern look here-)

Apart from that, should you wish to know more, all you need to do is ask!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sincerely,
~Aly

Last edited by Asteria on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: -Insert Witty Title Here-   -Insert Witty Title Here- I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:54 am

*Giggles* Lovely hun. Glad you have come to join us here on Storybrooke! cheers I am sure you will love it here. I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

PostSubject: Re: -Insert Witty Title Here-   -Insert Witty Title Here- I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:26 am

*tackles and sits on* ALY!!!!! *hugs* So happy you came ^)^
Back to top Go down
Asteria
Head admin
Head admin
Asteria

PostSubject: Re: -Insert Witty Title Here-   -Insert Witty Title Here- I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:25 am

OOMPH! -is tackled and sit on- I feel right at home already Razz Glad I came too, m'dear!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Owner
Owner
Rose

PostSubject: Re: -Insert Witty Title Here-   -Insert Witty Title Here- I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Hello!! I already talked to you a little in the chat but here is my formal welcome.

Hello and welcome! If you have any question you can ask me or Lulu or Kris, Leah, Ruby or Emily. I appropriate your help here and hope you enjoy your stay and will stay for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://storybrooke.createfreeforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Insert Witty Title Here-   -Insert Witty Title Here- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Insert Witty Title Here-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryBrooke :: Out Of Character :: Introduction-
Jump to: